Page 41 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 1:23 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 9:54 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2021, 2:17 pm

True thing of beauty. I've been waiting for this to drop for a while.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 8:59 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2021, 9:45 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2021, 1:52 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2021, 3:45 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 8:42 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 10:07 pm

A great lift from the Stay-C mix above:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 9:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:46 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 10:19 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 6:21 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 10:42 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 1:37 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2021, 10:15 pm