Page 57 of 66 [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 2:21 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 2:29 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 3:05 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 5:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 5:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2023, 6:06 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 9:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2023, 5:15 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 8:09 pm

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 8:33 pm

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2023, 8:47 pm

^^

Forwarding that for anyone in the US who gets the Youtube country availability error:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 10:43 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 10:38 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 8:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 4:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 9:23 pm