Page 47 of 66 [ 1056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 9:19 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 10:56 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 7:38 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 6:43 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 11:36 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 12:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 9:45 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2022, 8:22 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2022, 10:49 pm

Metalheadz Podcast 73 - Loxy
https://soundcloud.com/metalheadz/metal ... st-73-loxy

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2022, 9:34 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2022, 10:14 pm

Spark Brother
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2022, 2:42 pm

They Hate Change - Reversible Keys

https://youtu.be/pxTRZyq3lvM

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 7:32 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 8:56 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 9:17 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 9:12 pm