Page 53 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 11:30 am

SnailHail wrote:
Just found out that Goldie is having a show tomorrow in NYC and they stopped selling tickets for it. Man do I hate myself!

:(

Was it just him dj'ing, Goldie's band, or was it Subjective? He's got his fingers in a handful of different things now.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 8:07 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 8:25 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 8:07 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 8:41 am

Djinn ft SB81 [b2b] - Live on Jungletrain.net 29.09.22 [Formless]
https://soundcloud.com/formlessmcr/djin ... net-290922

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 1:43 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 8:51 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 10:47 pm

Just found the other half of D Kay & Lee - Wax'd:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 11:29 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 7:10 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 1:40 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2022, 4:50 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2022, 9:25 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2022, 7:48 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2022, 8:05 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2022, 8:26 pm