Roger Stone predicts/encourages? Civil War if DT impeached.

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 6:19 am

Former Richard Nixon aide Roger Stone has also said that he predicts violence, a new Civil War, if Donald Trump is impeached, TOO 8O !
In fact, the interview, by celebrity website TMZ, was made several days previous to the likewise-theatening Jim Bakker TV comment I posted about here before :x !
Is this some last desperate attempt to stay afloat by Trumians? " If you try to.use the entirely legal methods of the Constitution to go after DT, we will start dealing out death and destruction "?
Many Trump defenders here are 25-30 and under and likely not paying attention to news/politics when Bill Clinton was impeached20-18 years ago, I was an adult already...And, it is funny, I don't seem to remember ay Bill defenders of prominent position trying to head off impeachment by saying " We'll kill you/destroy your property. AND. this country if you even TRY to get Slick Willie up on Congressional charges! So, DON'T ! !! !!" I guess the liberal media must have covered all of that up! :evil:
I've now seen both clips, and Bakker, especially, really comes close to saying his followers should react violently, with him predicting violenve-ig-impeached immediately followed by saying " Christians must rise up, they're pusing us down " (not a precise quote)! Stone, meanwhile, in saying there will be violence, then immediately follows by saying " This isn't 1974 "! So, he wants revenge, decades and decades later, for his boss's fall? I would like to think that Richard Nixon would NOT countenance a violent coup to support him! :x :(.
And this is about impeachment, remember, a trial, as happened to both-acquitted Andrew Johnson and BC...an they, essentially, both cheerlead a violent war even for just THAT!:cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 2:07 pm

As long as you don't listen to every Tom, Dick, Alice, and Suzie on the Internet, you'll be okay.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 12:36 am

As I recall, Nixon had surrounded himself with paranoiacs like himself, which I have to assume would then include Nixon's former aide, Roger Stone. Who cares what this loon believes?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 7:56 am

For a prosperous, economically stable country like the United States their would be simply be too much to lose. I can't see people wanting to fight for their freedom and as result risk their families, friends and communities lives that is simply too much. A product of an impoverished society not a place like America. Their isn't also enough people to cause a civil war his approval rating is at 38%. When people lose something big they often just buckle in for the worse, as the Northern communities did after the Miner's Strike.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 1:45 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As I recall, Nixon had surrounded himself with paranoiacs like himself, which I have to assume would then include Nixon's former aide, Roger Stone. Who cares what this loon believes?

Folks who would prefer to not have the Trump regime ended by something even worse like civil war? I don't think it's wise to underestimate how many paranoid, mentally far-right lunatics are out there just waiting for an excuse.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 2:04 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Folks who would prefer to not have the Trump regime ended by something even worse like civil war? I don't think it's wise to underestimate how many paranoid, mentally far-right lunatics are out there just waiting for an excuse.

Even if they were dangerously numerous, I still have faith that the US military and police could handle a bunch of liquored up yahoos who would be more at risk shooting each other or themselves.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 11:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Even if they were dangerously numerous, I still have faith that the US military and police could handle a bunch of liquored up yahoos who would be more at risk shooting each other or themselves.

I believe that's true, but I question their willingness to do so. A lot of those 3%er nutjobs are in the military or law enforcement (although far more likely claim to be than genuinely are). Cops in America have always displayed an unwillingness to confront violence from the far-right compared to their willingness to use force to confront other groups.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 7:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I believe that's true, but I question their willingness to do so. A lot of those 3%er nutjobs are in the military or law enforcement (although far more likely claim to be than genuinely are). Cops in America have always displayed an unwillingness to confront violence from the far-right compared to their willingness to use force to confront other groups.

That, admittedly, is too true.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 9:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Would they look like these folks? Though they're likely on narcotics they want legalized, rather than liquored up. Who are the yahoos again?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 1:18 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Would they look like these folks? Though they're likely on narcotics they want legalized, rather than liquored up. Who are the yahoos again?

As they're Pro-Trump, I doubt the Anti-Trump people in the video would be supporting Trump. That, and besides being drunk, plenty of them would be on hillbilly heroin, AKA, meth.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 1:43 am

...I thought " hillbilly heroin " was what we now, in genetal, call " opiods "!?? :o

r"]

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As they're Pro-Trump, I doubt the Anti-Trump people in the video would be supporting Trump. That, and besides being drunk, plenty of them would be on hillbilly heroin, AKA, meth.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 2:12 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I thought " hillbilly heroin " was what we now, in genetal, call " opiods "!?? :o

r"]
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As they're Pro-Trump, I doubt the Anti-Trump people in the video would be supporting Trump. That, and besides being drunk, plenty of them would be on hillbilly heroin, AKA, meth.
[/quote]

I'm sure the definition differs from place to place.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 4:25 am

Ive always heard it as crystal meth being "hillbilly heroin". Also known as "crack for Crackers".

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:30 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Ive always heard it as crystal meth being "hillbilly heroin". Also known as "crack for Crackers".

Since the left is supposed to be the poor working class, what's the difference? Is it that poor working class for the left is supposed to be something noble, while poor working class for the right is supposed be something despicable? I already know the answer is yes.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:37 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What I asked is if the pro-Trump crowd after an impeachment, would resemble the mayhem of the anti-Trump crowd after the election. Parties who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 2:10 pm

...Ezra...there is a considerable difference between idiots riotinv after an election result they dislike and idiots leadin a violent attack - with lots of guns - against a valid goernment prcedure with the aim of violently stopping it! One is bad, the other con siderably worse.
The lattef is what Stone and Bakker are, um, speculating about. :(