Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

teksla
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 11:11 am

Skilpadde wrote:
^ that's amazing!
teksla wrote:
I am very excited. Thank you for caring, i try to not talk about it too much becuase others get annoyed so it means a lot that people care and want to hear more!
I love dogs so it's def not annoying! I always like hearing about animals. Please share.

Update:

We had the "talk" about getting a dog yesterday.

We are getting a dog in November. It will be a labrador. Most likely male, but the puppy's personality is more important than the sex.

Since puppies here are go to their new home at 7 weeks, the puppy we are looking for will be born from next week to in 4 weeks.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 4:43 pm

I've been a dog lover my whole life. The best years of my life were when my family had Taffy from 1981 until 1995 and when we had Chico, from 2003 until 2017. I was out walking the dogs until they were too old to be walked. I played with them and I brushed them. I secretly hope that my parents get another dog. Walking, brushing and nighttime cuddling all over again for me. :)

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 5:38 pm

That's awesome Teksla :) I want a service dog, and have for several years. I live in an apartment that's not big enough for a dog right now though, and will probably be moving sometime next year. I want to wait to start the application process until I'm in a stable long-term home that can accommodate a larger animal. It's great that you're getting a Labrador, they're very smart and very good-natured. Have you trained dogs before? I really want a poodle or a Labradoodle for my service dog, because I can't stand shed hair, and most other dog breeds shed like crazy. I hope you'll share some pictures of your dog when you get it!

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

luminifera
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Sep 2017, 5:56 pm

I'm so happy for you, OP! I have two beagles and they are wonderful. <3

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 2:28 pm

That's great, Teksla, only 2 months to go. Labradors are wonderful dogs. I've never had one myself, but I've known some very friendly Labs.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765