Ladies, what is you opinion on this idea?

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 2:15 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
They're almost totally clueless of the men's world and totally clueless what would be applicable for men and what's not- as much you're almost totally clueless of the women's world (no matter how otherwise one would claim to know).

In my unscientific opinion women know much much more about men then men know about women.

Not really, both are so oblivious about the other... not really at all:

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 2:55 pm

Can we please have the men leave this forum? It's hard enough to get women to participate here, we really don't need this intrusion to be told by men what we know and don't know. We can discuss that among ourselves without male "help".

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 4:51 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Can we please have the men leave this forum? It's hard enough to get women to participate here, we really don't need this intrusion to be told by men what we know and don't know. We can discuss that among ourselves without male "help".

I had no intention of telling a woman what she does or doesn't know. I pretty much know now that it's different social codes for different genders. I was trying to learn more about socializing but apparently each gender uses different codes.

I don't know how either of them really work, but I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own... Socializing is so confusing!

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 5:47 pm

AquaineBay wrote:

I had no intention of telling a woman what she does or doesn't know. I pretty much know now that it's different social codes for different genders. I was trying to learn more about socializing but apparently each gender uses different codes.

I don't know how either of them really work, but I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own... Socializing is so confusing!

You did make some misinformed assumptions about autistic women in your OP, but you also asked a question. I'm not talking about men asking questions, I'm talking about men coming in here and telling us how we think. As long as you don't do that you aren't breaking the rules of this particular forum.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 6:24 pm

Can we not have men having a discussion about what women do or don't know in the Women's Forum, please? That's not what this place is for.

To be frank, most of the male stereotypes here, are from the autistic spectrum and are living high off their medication, so are looking for places to cause the most trouble, and that would be in the woman's sacred friend. Do they have an active social/work life? no.
I think diagnosing us with all their silly verbal diarrhoea helps them keep in contact with the real world.
The real women here, know how to privately spread the word and the 'men' know how to publicly abuse it. There. Simples. My opinion on the users lack of experience with women should be handled with ease by the incompetent analysts of this underhanded world, in which we salt our wounds in.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 6:08 am

How about a list of mistakes (contentious choice of words) somewhere on WP that we are aware of others on the spectrum might be making possibly because we've made them ourselves. I don't mean the how to fake normal sort of stuff (you go nuts) but I wish someone had explained to me things like reciprocating invitations for example.

It would need careful monitoring not to deteriorate or become personal.