what do you look for in a partner?

Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 8:11 am

I'd like someone with at least some similar interests who is honest and loyal, accepts me for who I am, is my 'type' lookswise and who I'm able to form a strong emotional bond with.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 3:11 pm

Someone eccentric and interesting with a spark of life about them. Quirky and funny.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

31 Oct 2017, 4:34 pm

I was mostly looking for a woman who would give me a real chance & try to make a relationship work with me. I also didn't want someone with kids or who was abit older than me because I didn't want someone who would act like a mom with me. Things I was looking for was someone who would be accepting & understanding of my physical & mental disabilities & issues. Someone who had issues herself & wanted or liked having a lot of emotional support. Someone very affectionate with their partner & who's needy & clingy with their partner. Someone abit younger than me for other reasons I listed. Someone who can be very direct & straightforward with their partner. Someone who wasn't that smart. I'm not that smart myself & my 2nd girlfriend was pretty smart & she made all the decisions within our relationship & didn't value my input cuz she thought she knew better. I also find things women say that are considered stupid to be funny & cute.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition