Eggs, love them or loathe them?
Loathe 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Love 86%  86%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 29

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 9:29 am

Yes I like them very much especially fried egg, boiled egg or poached egg all with runny yolks - I also like creamy scrambled egg and egg mayo.

I will have eggs today just as I had eggs with spaghetti/hot dogs on toast yesterday. Today I think I will have them on toast alone.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 11:18 am

It depends. I love omelettes, eggs over easy are okay, but I'm not a big fan of scrambled eggs.

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

31 Oct 2017, 11:28 am

Discusting things. Then I became veggie and stopped eating them anyway. Tried vegan eggs recently and they were just as horrible - stinky and slimy! :eew:

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm

Nice boiled or fried, but absolutely DISGUSTING when mixed with mayonnaise and slapped in someone's sandwich. It smells like a hundred stinkbombs being simultaneously farted out of a hundred rear ends while the sewers overflow.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

I like most forms of cooked eggs. :lol: Boiled, scrambled, sunnyside up, mixed onto something...

Except, couldn't handle raw eggs yet, and I have yet to try.
Week-long salted-boiled under the mud we called 'Red Eggs' (literal translation). The texture doesn't agree with me there.
And, well, the worst is.. Well, can I mention it?? :twisted: Let's just say I've seen one of the most cruel form of egg delicacy on weekly basis.

Lose more time here.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 3:40 am

GarTog wrote:
Liked eggs but don't eat them anymore due to the killing of all the male chicks...

It's too bad that people don't caponize the male chicks instead.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 3:44 am

My preferred breakfast is two fried eggs, over easy, with a runny yolk, either ham or bacon, buttered toast, and hash browns.

I also like hard boiled eggs (soft center if eating as part of a breakfast or hard center if sliced and put on a salad) and scrambled eggs with bits of cooked ham or bacon mixed in with the eggs. I also enjoy a fried rice with eggs, soy sauce, some meat (pieces of pork, shrimp, or beef).

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 8:54 pm

Egg mcmuffins or Eggs over easy and toast are great. Dont like boiled eggs and will only eat scrambled eggs in certain situations. I can't eat eggs if I am nauseous.