I guess I should've posted here before I posted there

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

jba
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2017, 5:20 am

I just posted a rant about why I hated today on a different topic, as my first post. I don't know whether I should've posted here before I did that but I don't really care cause I'm too lazy and stubborn to go back and delete it and I'm already writing this so

I'm Julia, I'm 24 and I was diagnosed 7-8 years ago when I was in high school. I've moved around a lot these past 6 years and I feel like I threw my life away. I don't know what I want to do, I currently work at 2 restaurants, one where I cook and one where I'm a server. Being a waitress is probably what hell would be like, but the tips are really good. I think all the anxiety and stress is making me sick, cause cortisol is toxic.

I'm really depressed and spend most of my time listening to music, playing guitar, collecting guitar pedals, watching pedal reviews, building electronics shittily, learning how to build them the right way, counting calories in food, drinking beer, smoking, drawing, painting, and trying to find someone that likes anagrams as much as I do. I worry about everything and think I'm dying from something new pretty much every other day. I numb out by watching tv and working. I have 3 friends, I live with one and play music with the other 2.

alex
Developer
Developer

22 Sep 2017, 1:05 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! Are you familiar with John Robison?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:52 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:55 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet! I'm sure your first post was fine- I actually never posted in this forum when I first joined here, so you aren't alone :D !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 10:35 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet! :D I hope you have a good time here!

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on September 26, 2017)