Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

dbzgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2008, 3:08 pm

Cliques are annoying to me; I don't try to fit in with the people in them.

eman_ekaf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Oct 2008, 3:33 pm

I can dress, act, and listen to what I want because I'm a loner. I don't have but about 3 friends, and we share no classes. I spend my freetime (lunch, etc) sitting in the hallway alone. Today my counselor (who knows me well already) walked by, and I felt a bit embarrasssed that I was sitting alone. I'm not diagnosed, but I highly suspect Asperger's, and I think some of the teachers at my school are starting to notice my "odd" behavior and lack of friends.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Basically, I see the groups, and it's disgusting. Why should people have to dress, act, and be the same? Whatever happened to individuality?

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2008, 7:53 pm

eman_ekaf wrote:
I can dress, act, and listen to what I want because I'm a loner. I don't have but about 3 friends, and we share no classes. I spend my freetime (lunch, etc) sitting in the hallway alone. Today my counselor (who knows me well already) walked by, and I felt a bit embarrasssed that I was sitting alone. I'm not diagnosed, but I highly suspect Asperger's, and I think some of the teachers at my school are starting to notice my "odd" behavior and lack of friends.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Basically, I see the groups, and it's disgusting. Why should people have to dress, act, and be the same? Whatever happened to individuality?

:O Because fashion happened!

Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2008, 8:48 pm

You can do what you want.

I didn't follow any of that social jargon in high school and I did fine. I just wore cheap hoodies and jeans, and minded my own business.

-gemma-1990-
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Oct 2008, 9:17 am

i was myself all the way through until year 10, i then started scrubbing up to meet the standards of the chavs - straightenin my hair, wearing makeup, dressing in skimpy skirts etc.
but thats died off alot now, i be who i want to be, but i still stick with the hair straightening just because i like it.
if i were to put myself into a clique id say im in the geeky clique/vintage clique

aidan5151
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2008, 11:49 pm

definite SKATER here. not a poser though.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2008, 5:58 am

Im in some thing between a punker and a skater