Page 13 of 27 [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 27  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2019, 4:41 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 4:18 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2019, 5:35 pm

Gangstagrass mixes hip hip/rap with bluegrass for a very unique sound.

Not sure how many people will care for this but I like it.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2019, 5:50 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2019, 11:05 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2019, 11:19 pm

Eastern Conference :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

09 Jun 2019, 12:21 pm

My first ever music video appearance!! !

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 12:10 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 4:19 am

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:30 pm

Can't believe I slept on this, TrueMendous had some good bars here.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 5:34 am

grahambaster
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2019, 12:21 pm

Alice Yukiduki ~ Meiling Now feat. Nanahira (Perfect Pretty Phantom 2012)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2019, 4:04 pm

Amebix
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jun 2019, 8:02 pm

Tell me what you think.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 12:51 am

Why are people posting j-pop and alternative rock in here? There's general 'what are you listening to' threads for that stuff. If it's not hip-hop it's off-topic.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う