Is There Anyone Here Not Bullied In School ?

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 6:33 pm

When we moved to Montana I wasn't a target anymore. We lived in a small town, I had an aide, was in the resource room. When I was real little, I didn't really get bullied until I was put into mainstream and I had teachers that didn't tolerate bullying in their class so I didn't get bullied in class. The playground and the bus were only places for it or my neighborhood. It got real bad by 6th grade and my school principal thought I had to toughen up. I realize now she probably didn't realize how bad it was and that I was being targeted and they were not just being kids and I wasn't being all sensitive like she thought I was. That is what many normies think when they hear kids complain about being picked on. They are thinking like kids who do teasing or goofy things to you or maybe call you some names and you just ignore it and they move onto another kid. Lot of kids experience that from time to time and they ignore it and kids always move on. But it's their reaction is what targets bullies so that makes them vulnerable to bullying and that is why kids with autism or other disorders are often targeted.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.