Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

wut? :scratch:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 7:02 am

I can't think of more what this makes no sense how about them wuts from the nonsensical information of global aliens eating gold from metal but and why for the yo ho bow row cause I ate a wow in the fizzle of a mo from those that are nachos good bad we don't know food good mo probably bad.

That is how you bull s**t, thank me later, I have been doing it for years and I make enough sense to some how live semi independent, I am would class bull s**tter.

I bull s**t my way through college, homelessness, two jobs and straight into what is probably federal prison for drugs, did I say drugs? I mean bull s**t and once I am incarcerated for the lulz, I'll bull s**t my way out of that too and probably bull s**t my way into a bull s**t marriage and then have some bull s**t divorce and then I'll die which will probably be some real bull s**t.

Then I bull s**t death and be reincarnated as mouse :-)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 7:13 am

Everything I know about intergral calculus:

[crickets chirp]

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 7:18 am

Luna035 wrote:

^^That looks more like insectshit , BS is a lot bigger :P

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 7:22 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Luna035 wrote:

Well you would know SaveFerris, you and those like you (and us) all full of some serious bull s**t.

But I appreciate it if its at face value cause I have no idea what I am doing in life but I have a very good idea of what I won't be doing.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 7:37 am

Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Luna035 wrote:

Well you would know SaveFerris, you and those like you (and us) all full of some serious bull s**t.

But I appreciate it if its at face value cause I have no idea what I am doing in life but I have a very good idea of what I won't be doing.

If I'm honest I'm probably am full of BS because I constantly try to be something I'm not , the moments when the real me surface usually cause problems.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 7:39 am

Its raining funions and the situation is ultra f****d, it may proceed to get more f****d rapidly, we recommend seeking shelter, doing drugs and having as much sex as you can before you die.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:04 am

Dragnet wrote:
Its raining funions and the situation is ultra f****d, it may proceed to get more f****d rapidly, we recommend seeking shelter, doing drugs and having as much sex as you can before you die.

sounds like a young mans game , i'm too long in the tooth for that much fun

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:09 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

Well I lost my mind and heart in the process so I am retiring from that business,

I have been sober, well legally sober haha for several months and it seems the situation was much more f****d then that but I was blissfully unaware. Which is probably I am just going to be a retired funion.

I have no idea whats going on, I eat squirrels every day and play with stuffed animals wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:14 am

Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

Well I lost my mind and heart in the process so I am retiring from that business,

I have been sober, well legally sober haha for several months and it seems the situation was much more f****d then that but I was blissfully unaware. Which is probably I am just going to be a retired funion.

I have no idea whats going on, I eat squirrels every day and play with stuffed animals wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

retiring is not necessarily a bad thing , sometimes a change in direction can be a good thing even though it's f*****g scary.

I've never knowingly eaten a squirrel , do they taste like chicken?

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:21 am

SaveFerris wrote:
I've never knowingly eaten a squirrel , do they taste like chicken?

They taste like mental health care and have a similar bull s**t effect once digested but I am not on weed so I guess they got something right. Honestly though, I just gave up because I looked at my behavior on drugs and was ashamed and realized that I actually act the same damn way sober and became more ashamed so I said f**k it, I'll get high on the best I can get high on and just do what they say.

Do I want to disappear, yeah you bet I do, but had I never done drugs, the outcome would have been the same and in realizing that, I just go with the flow.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 9:33 am

Dragnet wrote:

They taste like mental health care and have a similar bull s**t effect once digested

That's a real nasty taste :eew:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 1:57 pm

Have a bit more bs.