Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,983
Location: USA

03 Nov 2017, 8:42 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


And probably W's America too. I already know I'm going to get a lot of hits when I enter the name of whatever president with 1984. And after Trump's term is over, the next president will be compared to Big Brother and or Hitler, guaranteed.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,983
Location: USA

03 Nov 2017, 8:47 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You should have said they'll be TELESCREENS everywhere.

Have you read the book "1984?"


Nope, have only seen the 1984 version movie so far.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,364
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

03 Nov 2017, 10:18 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 24 Jan 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,755
Location: The Vile Belt

03 Nov 2017, 11:48 pm

EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
You should have said they'll be TELESCREENS everywhere.

Have you read the book "1984?"


Nope, have only seen the 1984 version movie so far.


A decent adaptation but the novel is still the way to go.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,983
Location: USA

04 Nov 2017, 1:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,668
Location: vwohie harzaie

04 Nov 2017, 1:51 am

1984 is most of the western world now, to be fair. amurica isn't so special in that regard.


_________________
❄join my discord pls❄

JE SUIS UN HOMME

not currently a moderator.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,364
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Nov 2017, 2:58 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,983
Location: USA

04 Nov 2017, 7:40 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


The point is the same bullshit recycles with each administration. The point is to see it for what it is. You might find it liberating.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,364
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

04 Nov 2017, 5:41 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


The point is the same bullshit recycles with each administration. The point is to see it for what it is. You might find it liberating.


This current administration has very unique bullshit that has grown exponentially in a very short time.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,983
Location: USA

05 Nov 2017, 2:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


The point is the same bullshit recycles with each administration. The point is to see it for what it is. You might find it liberating.


This current administration has very unique bullshit that has grown exponentially in a very short time.


I have to agree that the amount and level of bullshit that's been made up about current administration is pretty unique.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,364
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

05 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


The point is the same bullshit recycles with each administration. The point is to see it for what it is. You might find it liberating.


This current administration has very unique bullshit that has grown exponentially in a very short time.


I have to agree that the amount and level of bullshit that's been made up about current administration is pretty unique.


You seriously think that a shady businessman who ran a scam college like Trump University, who refused to pay workers and contractors, and who has ties to both American and Russian organized crime is virtuous and morally as pure as the driven snow?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


The Abdominal Snowman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 16 Oct 2017
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 66

05 Nov 2017, 3:39 am

Electronic surveillance is really just an extension of ones eyes and ears.
Like any technology, it's only ever that bad if just one side controls it.
It's like people want to blame technology for the failings in themselves.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 2000
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,983
Location: USA

05 Nov 2017, 6:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


The point is the same bullshit recycles with each administration. The point is to see it for what it is. You might find it liberating.


This current administration has very unique bullshit that has grown exponentially in a very short time.


I have to agree that the amount and level of bullshit that's been made up about current administration is pretty unique.


You seriously think that a shady businessman who ran a scam college like Trump University, who refused to pay workers and contractors, and who has ties to both American and Russian organized crime is virtuous and morally as pure as the driven snow?


He's not at all pure as the driven snow. That's why I think all the extra added over the top BS has been unnecessary and counterproductive.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,364
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

05 Nov 2017, 1:45 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:
Not all. 1984 was Obama's America.


Really?


According to the bazillion hits I got with Obama + 1984, yep.


That don't make it so.


The point is the same bullshit recycles with each administration. The point is to see it for what it is. You might find it liberating.


This current administration has very unique bullshit that has grown exponentially in a very short time.


I have to agree that the amount and level of bullshit that's been made up about current administration is pretty unique.


You seriously think that a shady businessman who ran a scam college like Trump University, who refused to pay workers and contractors, and who has ties to both American and Russian organized crime is virtuous and morally as pure as the driven snow?


He's not at all pure as the driven snow. That's why I think all the extra added over the top BS has been unnecessary and counterproductive.


Or maybe what you call BS is all the more likely because of who he is.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer