How does adderal and weed affect you?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

paranoidasallhell
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Nov 2017, 11:32 pm

For me adderal or Ritalin transforms everything I do. I become SIGNIFICANTLY more competent and aware of what ever I’m doing. Like sports, playing music, video games.

It literally makes me feel inferior to myself without it.

It’s like my entire life I’ve felt stupid at the things that I tried to be good at and adderal happened and made me how I always should have been.

I have a similar experience with weed. Take ANY activity and smoking weed before will make EVERYTHING about it just click.

I’m not diagnosed but think I’m on the spectrum.

kahhh
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Nov 2017, 3:16 am

Ritalin sucked for me and mostly made me anxious, foggy, and angry, but dexedrine makes me feel pretty much how you described your experience with stims.

Weed really depends, I haven't smoked in a couple years. Sometimes it'd relax me, then more often it'd make me kinda anxious and paranoid. Definitely never made me more productive, except maybe in artsy ways.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 7:19 pm

Adderall made me aggressive and angry. Straight Ritalin was rough and not helpful, but I'm now on a low dose of Focalin, which is a gentler variant of Ritalin, and my level of function is definitely higher as is my mood.

I've never tried weed because the smell is nauseating to me, but I'm considering the varieties that are not smoked.