Probably the Worst Pickup Line Ever.

Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 1:40 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Also that guy who goes by sly should get a girlfriend, he'd be better at it.

You'd probably just troll the girl till she gets sick of it and leaves you...because she gets sick of you telling her how she feels and thinks and accusing her of lying whenever she expresses something outside your generalizations of women.

Guy who goes by sly. My name is sly says it on my birth certificate:p though in a world where kids are named Apple, Sony,Pepsi, who knows lol. But we’ve known each other for years and I’m just the guy who goes by sly to you :o I’m going throw the friendship bracelets I secretly made for us away now.

On serious note, lots of married or couple women have told me I’d make a great boyfriend, wish single women saw what they saw in me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 1:47 pm

MarissaKay wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I would call you.....

Terrible Meow.

I like it.

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Nov 2017, 1:17 pm

I want all of my threads to turn into adorable animal videos from now on. I'll even throw one in of my own former kitty cat.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 1:41 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MarissaKay wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Yeah, but since you...women, make a big deal and noise about such advances then guys have to figure out other way to pass the message, hence why lame pickups got born on this planet - just in order to pass this message in a way not to offend your "sensible hearts" (yet usually it doesn't work unless you find the guy sexy).

That's certainly a cynical way of looking at it. Not that I mind, of course- I find cynicism refreshing sometimes.

What did you expect from the Face of BOO?

Anyway, I don't want to sleep with you.

And no one here wants to sleep with you, so it works. congratulations.

Oh but you are mistaken, you can't speak for others - if only you could take a peek into my WP inbox....oh my...tons of scandals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: