Post a Random Truth (About Your Cat)

Page 11 of 13 [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 10:50 am

My male cat desperately wants to go outside (he's an indoor cat because we live near the intersection of two busy roads) but never knows what he is doing when he makes a rare escape outside and just sits on the steps.

My Tumblr

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 3:41 pm

We can't leave loaves of bread or bananas out because C. will steal them. He'll carry them in the bag by his teeth and hide them. Once I caught him under the Christmas tree with a whole loaf that had been torn up and some very hole ridden bananas, looking very proud of himself.

I had warned my parents about this when I had to live there for a little while but they laughed it off. Then one day my dad was like "I had a bag of bagels on the fridge and I can't find them anywhere!" Of course when I look in C's hiding spots I found them all chewed up.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 4:07 pm

One of my cats killed a snake the other day. The snake is my spirit animal...

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 5:07 pm

AriaEclipse wrote:
My male cat desperately wants to go outside (he's an indoor cat because we live near the intersection of two busy roads) but never knows what he is doing when he makes a rare escape outside and just sits on the steps.

My cat got out once and made it as far as the little tree in the neighbors' front yard.

The cat we had before him, my mom carried her outside once to see how she'd react... and a school bus drove by right away. At least after that, we didn't need to have any worries about KC getting out :lol:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 5:12 pm

I thought she stank last night cos I could smell something and it wasn't coming from me then in the morning I found out she pooed under the table...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 4:42 pm

My family and I don't know how old the street cat we've been taking care for the past 3-4 years is.

My NT sister and I both agree that his breed is an American Domestic Shorthair.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 7:49 pm

My cat will sometimes jump up onto the window, clinging to the frame. My brother sent a picture of him doing this to his girlfriend, she thought it was photoshopped :lol:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 8:27 pm

He thinks he's Supertabby and can stop a speeding train with one hand ...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 9:17 pm

I remember when this thread was first made. Random Discussion was flooded with cat threads. Those were fun days. There's a cool cat that I hang out named Dean. There's also a p**** cat, Barb that I hang out with.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 11:03 am

Mister Ellis is exactly 3 weeks from 16.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 3:33 am

My cat when i had one (rip bobby) drank too much pina colada and disappeared. I assumed he died. :(

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2021, 1:47 am

I honestly (not joking) think my cat has ADHD.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2021, 2:02 am

My kitten speaks French, and likes to have pedicures.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2021, 2:04 am

Right now they are taking turns grooming each other's heads on their side of the bed while I'm wandering around the web on my side.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2021, 2:05 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My kitten speaks French, and likes to have pedicures.

Now that is an interesting cat!
:D

Spunge42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jan 2021, 2:20 am

AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:
We can't leave loaves of bread or bananas out because C. will steal them. He'll carry them in the bag by his teeth and hide them. Once I caught him under the Christmas tree with a whole loaf that had been torn up and some very hole ridden bananas, looking very proud of himself.

I had warned my parents about this when I had to live there for a little while but they laughed it off. Then one day my dad was like "I had a bag of bagels on the fridge and I can't find them anywhere!" Of course when I look in C's hiding spots I found them all chewed up.

I don't have a cat.. but thought I'd respond to your comment bc my Pyrenees/shepard Appa is obsessed with bread too. :lol: He's eaten a few whole loaves over the years. His head reaches the kitchen counter so if you leave them too close to the edge he'll take them to his bed and commence snacking.

The other day instacart dropped off the groceries and I couldn't find the bread. He had taken it out of the kroger bag, didn't touch anything else. He was on his bed in the process of opening the loaf bag. Also, the bags are never ripped. He somehow gets it open without destroying the bag... mysterious.

When my mom eats a sandwich he always sits under her instead of me, his usual spot. Because he knows she'll sneak him the crusts. Aria (my moms service dog, she's a german shepherd) has learned to do the same now. Lol.

"I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief."