Post a random truth (about your dog)

Page 7 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2020, 10:10 pm

My dog on occasion makes sucking noises in his sleep. He also snores sometimes, but quietly enough that I just find it cute, not annoying or anything. When he's really deeply asleep, his paws and the area around his nose will start twitching, and he's even been known to wag his tail in his sleep - there have been times when he's napping and I suddenly hear the thump-thump-thump of his tail hitting the ground.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

I have increasing memory issues, and a tendency to forget that I forget everything. Please don't take it personally if I forget something, it probably says absolutely nothing about how important the thing is/isn’t to me.

Despite what my profile says, I have since realized that I am not female, I am agender (they/them).

maycontainthunder
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Mar 2020, 1:50 pm

My dog looks like he went swimming in a vat of carrot soup before colliding at speed with a bucket of cream.

maycontainthunder
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Mar 2020, 5:54 am

My dog has perfected the art of snoring from both ends at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 10:19 pm

The family dog makes a beeping sound whenever he breaks wind. :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 10:20 pm

My dog is a Boobaloo and he's made out of cereal.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 10:34 pm

My dog is very good about leaving clothing alone, to the best of my knowledge he has never tried to chew on / eat any article of clothing (including shoes). My therapist told me his dog eats the crotch out of underwear and bathing suits 8O So glad Merlin has never tried that.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

I have increasing memory issues, and a tendency to forget that I forget everything. Please don't take it personally if I forget something, it probably says absolutely nothing about how important the thing is/isn’t to me.

Despite what my profile says, I have since realized that I am not female, I am agender (they/them).

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 9:34 pm

The family dog always tries to scare a streetcat my family and I help take care of away whenever we see the cat.

If I can get a pic of the cat, can anyone determine the cat's breed?