13 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

he overdosed on redpills.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:57 am

Why, he's a world-renowned authority of amphibian sexuality.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:11 am

Alex Jones is the sane voice of truth and reason. If you've done a lot of meth.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

I don't know if he is crazy or if its an act but I have no idea how so many seem to take him seriously.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 5:46 am

I doubt he takes anything he screams into the microphone seriously. But he understands he can make a ton of money off of gullible, hateful, afraid people when they listen to him, and then buy sponsor goods and services. Or when he peddles those snake oil cures, such as the vitamin that can only be found in meteorites... or blue berries.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 6:26 am

Ah so he snorts meteorite dust. That explains a lot.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 7:02 am

EzraS wrote:
Ah so he snorts meteorite dust. That explains a lot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 9:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I doubt he takes anything he screams into the microphone seriously. But he understands he can make a ton of money off of gullible, hateful, afraid people when they listen to him, and then buy sponsor goods and services. Or when he peddles those snake oil cures, such as the vitamin that can only be found in meteorites... or blue berries.

I think he's taking on a role of being a focus point for American frustration, paranoia, and the general fringe while making some profit. Unfortunately, I think people like him also act as a point of feedback or amplifying this at the same time.

To a lesser extent, I think Coast to Coast AM and George Noory have a hand in this to.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 11:29 am

In the mid-late 2000's when I became aware of the site, he had me because he was going against the mainstream media with the 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff. I went to the Prison Planet site most every day. But when every incident such as Sandy Hook because a false flag he lost me. I also find the idea of this World Globalist bankster conspiracy implausible. I find the idea that dozens or hundreds of elites can agree and follow through for years and years implausible. To get to that level of success you must have a massive ego.

I still check the site once in awhile just to see how they react to a big event.

For a person who often accuses people of being "sheepie" Prison Planet is pretty much sheep for Trump and the Alt-Right these days.

Jones and many elements of the 9/11 truth movement making every incident especially Sandy Hook a false flag has pretty much discredited the 9/11 Truth movement. That is a shame because Infowars does report things that nobody else does that needs to be reported and questions things that need to be questioned.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 11:46 am

Just hearing his name makes my ears bleed.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 11:54 am

If I could I'd call the police just for the audio assault this extremist idiot has done to my ears. Even with the volume turned way down.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 12:06 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
In the mid-late 2000's when I became aware of the site, he had me because he was going against the mainstream media with the 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff. I went to the Prison Planet site most every day. But when every incident such as Sandy Hook because a false flag he lost me. I also find the idea of this World Globalist bankster conspiracy implausible. I find the idea that dozens or hundreds of elites can agree and follow through for years and years implausible. To get to that level of success you must have a massive ego.

I still check the site once in awhile just to see how they react to a big event.

For a person who often accuses people of being "sheepie" Prison Planet is pretty much sheep for Trump and the Alt-Right these days.

Jones and many elements of the 9/11 truth movement making every incident especially Sandy Hook a false flag has pretty much discredited the 9/11 Truth movement. That is a shame because Infowars does report things that nobody else does that needs to be reported and questions things that need to be questioned.

The actual alt right hate him because they believe everything is controlled by the Jews and he doesn't I think he even married a Jewish woman.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Blueberries are good for you,just buy then at the store.
Maybe the meteorite pills he's gobbling down contain large amounts of lead,that would explain why he's mad as a hatter.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:24 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Blueberries are good for you,just buy then at the store.
Maybe the meteorite pills he's gobbling down contain large amounts of lead,that would explain why he's mad as a hatter.

Makes perfect sense! :lol: