Page 6 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 5:59 pm

Criminals can get hold of guns most of the time the people getting shot are also involved in crime sadly though innocents can get hurt there was a little boy by me called Rhys Jones who got caught in the cross fire and died.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 6:03 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
Criminals can get hold of guns most of the time the people getting shot are also involved in crime sadly though innocents can get hurt there was a little boy by me called Rhys Jones who got caught in the cross fire and died.

That sort of thing happens here way too often.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 4:56 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
A government must prioritise its own people, its not just about terrorism but the values that these people hold, Muslims believe a man who at 53 married and molested a 6 year old girl is morally perfect to most western people that is disgusting.

Expose them to western culture, and they'll eventually come around to our values.

:roll: :roll:

Yeah, cause that's worked out great! There are no go areas in the UK and Sweden now. There are areas here that police themselves. You go into certain areas and you don't know which country you are in. This country has been flooded with an uncontrolled barrage of immigrants from across the world. We were never asked about this and anyone who's tried to stop it has been attacked or sacked.

I've heard talk of "no-go zones," allegedly in Europe, and more recently talk about them being in America. Talk of them in America is utter and total BS.

I think you'd change your mind if you wandered around in the roughest areas of Chicago each night.

But the Chicago police will, so no "no-go zone" there.

Because all police in the US have guns and they have more power. The police here are like social workers. Gypsy sites are pretty much no go areas for police too.

I thought guns were rare with British bad guys, too.
Just to let you know, American criminals are invariably also armed, and yet cops still go anywhere and everywhere.

Yeah, they're more likely to use other weapons. Because your police all have guns! Ours do not.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 6:34 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
A government must prioritise its own people, its not just about terrorism but the values that these people hold, Muslims believe a man who at 53 married and molested a 6 year old girl is morally perfect to most western people that is disgusting.

Expose them to western culture, and they'll eventually come around to our values.

:roll: :roll:

Yeah, cause that's worked out great! There are no go areas in the UK and Sweden now. There are areas here that police themselves. You go into certain areas and you don't know which country you are in. This country has been flooded with an uncontrolled barrage of immigrants from across the world. We were never asked about this and anyone who's tried to stop it has been attacked or sacked.

I've heard talk of "no-go zones," allegedly in Europe, and more recently talk about them being in America. Talk of them in America is utter and total BS.

I think you'd change your mind if you wandered around in the roughest areas of Chicago each night.

But the Chicago police will, so no "no-go zone" there.

Because all police in the US have guns and they have more power. The police here are like social workers. Gypsy sites are pretty much no go areas for police too.

I thought guns were rare with British bad guys, too.
Just to let you know, American criminals are invariably also armed, and yet cops still go anywhere and everywhere.

Yeah, they're more likely to use other weapons. Because your police all have guns! Ours do not.

Actually, while American cops are mostly armed with what amounts to six shooters and shot guns, a lot of perps are armed with automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Now, who has the advantage?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:03 pm

The people who've been trained :roll:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:41 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
The people who've been trained :roll:

Doesn't always work out that way, especially when faced with superior firepower.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 12:28 pm

And then loads of back up would come.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 4:19 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Yeah?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2017, 7:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Yeah?

Well I'd hope so!

Xelatoneffer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Oct 2022, 7:35 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
In the mid-late 2000's when I became aware of the site, he had me because he was going against the mainstream media with the 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff. I went to the Prison Planet site most every day. But when every incident such as Sandy Hook because a false flag he lost me. I also find the idea of this World Globalist bankster conspiracy implausible. I find the idea that dozens or hundreds of elites can agree and follow through for years and years implausible. To get to that level of success you must have a massive ego.

I still check the site once in awhile just to see how they react to a big event.

For a person who often accuses people of being "sheepie" Prison Planet is pretty much sheep for Trump and the Alt-Right these days.

Jones and many elements of the 9/11 truth movement making every incident especially Sandy Hook a false flag has pretty much discredited the 9/11 Truth movement. That is a shame because Infowars does report things that nobody else does that needs to be reported and questions things that need to be questioned.

I feel exactly the same way. I had an alex jones phase at the same time. I was in college at that time and felt edgy and cool to annoy the libs and “mainstream” views.