Page 7 of 13 [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 6:19 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
She sounds great!

Yeah you would probably like her too. :)

She's my baby sister yet she acts more like a big sister to me and my younger brother lol.

I have a sister like that too! LOL

Lol I bet she likes to act like she's your mother just like mine? :lol:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 6:26 pm

Yup. And my counsellor. And even my lawyer as now she, having attended various consultations with lawyers alongside me, signed off as being allowed to, found exactly the next advisable steps to take, and since then has been drafting emails to my Ex on my behalf, as a lawyer would. Except more effective (probably bcuz she is more sincere)

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 6:28 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Yup. And my counsellor. And even my lawyer as now she, having attended various consultations with lawyers alongside me, signed off as being allowed to, found exactly the next advisable steps to take, and since then has been drafting emails to my Ex on my behalf, as a lawyer would. Except more effective (probably bcuz she is more sincere)

Lol that's pretty awesome to have a sister like that! :)

Tangens
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2018, 10:34 am

I wear make up every day, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick

DystopianShadows
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2018, 2:24 pm

I used to wear it all the time, but stopped when I joined the marching band in college (there's nothing worse than feeling the stuff sweating off of your face!). I haven't really worn it a whole lot since unless it's for a very special occasion.

Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2018, 2:40 pm

I do, not layers of slap but I do wear makeup and love wearing it. I avoid fake eyelashes, nails and lipgloss but like other forms of makeup. Can't live without concealer and like wearing black eyeliner and lipstick. Eyeshadows I do but avoid neon colours.

(Edit)

I detest lipstick colours such as brown, beige and peach. :roll:

I only wear and love, reds, pinks or purples. :heart:

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2018, 2:01 pm

I usually wear concealer and do my brows and wear lipstick or a lip balm with color. I've started to use bronzer sometimes as well.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 6:53 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
Of course you can post here.

Do you think she could be on the spectrum too? Some of our users here like to do their hair various unusual colors etc.

I have a brother with Aspergers just like me and he has cerebral palsy too.

I don't really think my sister has it because she's way too social and outgoing. She has a lot of friends and is great at being social with people, but she's also a unique girl who just likes to stand out and be different. She's very smart too and is going to college to become a marine biologist and she is extremly gifted and can paint and create really nice looking things in art class.

Remember my raccoon picture in my bedroom? She painted that and gave it to me. 8)

She does have ADHD though I'm not sure if that has much to do with anything

Ur family is similar to mine. We only have 1 sibling (my sister) who is like you described ur sister. All the rest of us have various disorders.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 8:12 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
Of course you can post here.

Do you think she could be on the spectrum too? Some of our users here like to do their hair various unusual colors etc.

I have a brother with Aspergers just like me and he has cerebral palsy too.

I don't really think my sister has it because she's way too social and outgoing. She has a lot of friends and is great at being social with people, but she's also a unique girl who just likes to stand out and be different. She's very smart too and is going to college to become a marine biologist and she is extremly gifted and can paint and create really nice looking things in art class.

Remember my raccoon picture in my bedroom? She painted that and gave it to me. 8)

She does have ADHD though I'm not sure if that has much to do with anything

Ur family is similar to mine. We only have 1 sibling (my sister) who is like you described ur sister. All the rest of us have various disorders.

I also have another brother who doesn't have anything wrong with him and he has his own family now. :)

questor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2018, 2:03 am

Don't like to wear makeup, so I don't. Makes me feel like a clown--remember face painting at fairs? It won't make me look pretty, as I am really homely. Costs money I'd rather spend on other stuff. Takes time I'd rather spend on other stuff. So no, I don't wear makeup.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2018, 6:18 am

I've got some mineral powder to use, I haven't used mineral powder before (which is for correcting dark eye circles and blemishes ect) but I have mineral concealer.

Has anyone ever tried mineral powder? if so, do you noticed a difference to your skin?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2018, 1:17 am

Questor for my 6th birthday I actuslly had asked for clown face paint n I got it n i used to use it all the timd to paint myself as a clown for dinner parties and such. There are pics of me in it from different special occasions.
(It was a stick with different bright colours on different sides )

So naturally using normal makeup was a more adult way of continuing that

DemophobicKlingon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2019, 10:07 am

I used to wear makeup when I was younger. I wear it on special occasions but I usually go without it.

INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2019, 9:15 pm

Occasionally.
Mostly it's just moisturizer and tinted chapstick. There's also a specific primer I like a lot by Essence, and I love their Lash Princess mascara. I like dramatic mascara a lot but my eyes are really sensitive and after a couple of hours it bothers me pretty badly.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2019, 9:20 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Questor for my 6th birthday I actuslly had asked for clown face paint n I got it n i used to use it all the timd to paint myself as a clown for dinner parties and such. There are pics of me in it from different special occasions.
(It was a stick with different bright colours on different sides )

So naturally using normal makeup was a more adult way of continuing that

That's adorable!

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2019, 9:59 pm

I wear makeup but I could never wear a full face, my skin would feel choked. I like wearing face stamps and tend to smudge pink under my eyes bc I like how being tired looks. Occasionally I may wear some smudged eyeliner (not capable of good eyeliner yet).