Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 5:25 am

I just had an unexpected visit from a girl who was Helen of bloody Troy in my world.
I mean physically here, as I only just met her, but the concept could just as easily apply interpersonally.
She was small, slim but still nicely curved in a way that I like where her hips/bum/thighs were more curved than her bust, with neat, delicate facial features, large dark eyes, black skin and long, dark wavy hair the sun had bleached the tips and highlights to a russety red, reaching to her hips. She had a small silver stud in her nose, and silver bangles up one of her wrists.
Damn she was beautiful.
But it occurred to me that such a woman is not, in my culture, the ideal, norm standard of beauty. I have known other women like her, whom I find drop-dead gorgeous, who have actually been made to feel bad about their looks and wish they looked differently, to better fit in with that cultural ideal of beauty.
But what such a woman may not realize is someone looking at her (like me) actually finds her the ideal of feminine beauty. To someone, she is more beautiful than that standard that she thinks she has to aspire to, or feel badly about herself because she doesn't.
I don't know why that occurred to me - just that however you look, or whatever you're like personally, you might be someone's ideal woman just as you are, and never know it. You might be made to feel badly about yourself because you aren't the ideal standard culturally or socially - and yet, the way you are may be even better in someone else's eyes.
Just a thought to consider, if anyone is being made to feel the way girls like this often do, that because they're different they can't be beautiful, or appealing in whatever way to someone else. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 10:31 am

I find many girls/women to be beautiful in their own way. And my body responds accordingly. it's not all about "ideal" looks.