Whats the worst meltdown you have had?

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

The Musings Of The Lost
Toucan
Toucan

01 Dec 2017, 11:12 am

For me it would be this one time when i was in grade 4. I was nine years old, and there was this grade sixer who would always bully me. The teachers did nothing. One day, he was wipping me with a plant stem. I loose it. Meltdown. And I was a pretty big kid, probably nearly 50kg at that point. I just go berserk on him. He ended up unconcious with a broken arm and a fractured skull- from a kid two years younger than him! Needless to say he left me alone after that.
So what are your stories, of the times you went absolutely dogshit berserk?

Mr SmokeTooMuch
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Dec 2017, 1:24 pm

Mine are usually more like turrets, but occasionally I can scream and moan like hell.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 2:40 pm

It was probably the time that I felt so bad after the meltdown that I took an overdose of all my meds along with a full bottle of whiskey and cut my wrists open.

The meltdown itself prior to that must have been pretty destructive but my memory of it seems to have gone.

Leahcar
Toucan
Toucan

01 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

One time, shortly before my 16th birthday, I had a meltdown so bad I actually punched myself in the face repeatedly, black and blue.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 3:48 pm

The Musings Of The Lost wrote:
For me it would be this one time when i was in grade 4. I was nine years old, and there was this grade sixer who would always bully me. The teachers did nothing. One day, he was wipping me with a plant stem. I loose it. Meltdown. And I was a pretty big kid, probably nearly 50kg at that point. I just go berserk on him. He ended up unconcious with a broken arm and a fractured skull- from a kid two years younger than him! Needless to say he left me alone after that.

I'd say serves him right for bullying you.

The Musings Of The Lost
Toucan
Toucan

01 Dec 2017, 5:45 pm

Joe90 wrote:

I'd say serves him right for bullying you.

I'd say it does too. The school principal, however, does not.

The Musings Of The Lost
Toucan
Toucan

01 Dec 2017, 5:45 pm

Leahcar wrote:
One time, shortly before my 16th birthday, I had a meltdown so bad I actually punched myself in the face repeatedly, black and blue.

Man that sucks.

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 6:18 pm

I don't have a single worst one but my worst meltdowns were when I was young. I didn't have the sort of meldowns where I hurt others, I always hurt myself. My preferred meldown was where I sat on the floor with my back to a wall and threw my head back repeatedly, the more rhythmic the better! If there wasn't a convenient wall, I would punch myself in the head. I always knew when one was coming because I would start rubbing my head with the heel of my hand really hard. That was the sign that I need to get away. It still is.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 2:09 am

Always the most recent one, they're all draining as hell and knowing you can't predict or reign in your reaction once tipped beyond the line of defenses you painstakingly set out means you can't lessen the diabolical dents they make in your days!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 3:49 am

At 5th grade, in a middle of the class no less.
The noise was intolerable, I wanted it to stop. It made it worse that my classmates were teasing me while at it.

So I yelled, ran away, slammed the door out of the way, went into a toilet stall, cried and raged there for hours. I broke the stall door hinge in rage.
When the school caretaker found out about it, they'd just dismissed the damaged property as if it isn't my fault. Probably because no one would believed a less than 40kg girl couldn't possibly that strong.

Or at least that was the most intense. I've done worse.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 3:52 am

One day, he was wipping me with a plant stem. I loose it. Meltdown. And I was a pretty big kid, probably nearly 50kg at that point. I just go berserk on him. He ended up unconcious with a broken arm and a fractured skull- from a kid two years younger than him!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.