I predict Trump will be re-elected in 2020 !

Page 1 of 13 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2017, 2:09 pm

I believe Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in 2020, and not only will he be re-elected, he will go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents America has ever had. Mark my words.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 2:32 pm

Nope....I don't think Trump will be like Lincoln or Washington. He's more like James Buchanan.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 2:45 pm

It would not surprise me if he were reelected, it would surprise me if he goes down as one of the greatest presidents ever.

I do not expect him to be removed by impeachment or the 25th amendment nor do I expect him to resign.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 2:47 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
I believe Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in 2020, and not only will he be re-elected, he will go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents America has ever had. Mark my words.

Whether he will be re-elected is debatable. One thing for sure, though, is that he isn't going to go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents.

A great President must have vision. All Trump has is resentment of people who don't worship him.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 3:00 pm

Great presidents are unifiers not divisive, with leadership ability and personal stability. As Trump has none of these, re-election would be a disaster for the USA, it will be marginalised by the international community and its traditional allies will be unlikely to want to continue alliances that have lasted decades for the benefit of the USA in particular in terms of intelligence. Trump is widely disliked by America's closest allies as no other president has ever been. Doesn't that tell you something? His continuous disrepect for facts (other than his manufactured facts which are mostly lies) has degraded respect for America, and contrary to what Trump has preached to his believers, the USA cannot go it alone as an isolationist state. It needs trading partners, it needs goodwill from its allies, and Trump has made the USA a laughing stock, which is a very sad state of affairs. His irrationality and mental instability is incompatible with power and he doesn't seem to realise that he can't make up the rules as he goes along to suit himself. Your prediction may come true, but if it does, then it may please those apocalypist-wishing Christians who want to see the four horses and to Hell with people who don't share their religious views. It is all tragic and sad. I feel deeply for Americans as they are contending with a terrible set of circumstances, and it is unlikely they will not learn from the abundant evidence of the disaster that Trump is for the USA.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 3:14 pm

And what exactly has he done that's great?

I sure hope he doesn't get elected again, for one he spends way too much time on twitter...and for two he's a liar, he's not going to help the middle class or lower taxes on them. In fact the tax plan that just passed gives more tax breaks and corporate welfare to the wealthy while eventually raising taxes on people who earn less than 75,000 a year. I suspect you don't earn over 75,000 a year so this hurts you to.

There are plenty of other reasons, but lets start with that.

GoSensGo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm

I might just get reelected if the Democrats can't come up with a decent opponent for him. Knowing them they'll probably run Hillary again, barf

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 8:43 pm

Word is only now getting out that Pence had been willing to orchestrate a coup within the Trump campaign once the Billy Bush interview got out, with himself replacing Trump in the number one slot. Things get too rocky for the Cheeto, and Pence might just head up a coup again, but this time within the White House. But even if that doesn't occur, it's hard for me to imagine Trump getting reelected considering his incompetency, his conspiracy theories, his shoving it to the "forgotten man" for the benefit of his rich peers, etc.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 8:50 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Joseph Biden runs in 2020.

I'd be surprised if Trump gets re-elected in 2020. People are tired of his crap.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 9:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Joseph Biden runs in 2020.

I'd be surprised if Trump gets re-elected in 2020. People are tired of his crap.

My only concern with Biden is with his age, but otherwise he's got my vote if he runs.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 9:09 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

I think he'll be compared to Ronald Reagan.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 9:32 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

I think he'll be re-elected in a landslide. And if he can get the North Korea problem solved, which I think is very likely, he'll be seen as one of the great presidents of modern times (just as Obama will emerge as the most destructive president in American history).

There Are Four Lights!

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 9:36 pm

I really hope he doesn't get reelected.
I honestly can't think of anyone to compare him to, or enough derogatory words to describe him.

I have had a lot of interesting ideas about creative protest art this last year, though. So I guess he's been good for that.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 12:54 am

Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

I think he'll be re-elected in a landslide. And if he can get the North Korea problem solved, which I think is very likely, he'll be seen as one of the great presidents of modern times (just as Obama will emerge as the most destructive president in American history).

Obama only fixed the financial turmoil Bush and Wall Street left him that otherwise might have led to a new depression, provided medical coverage to millions of people who hadn't had it before, and extended civil rights by fighting for gay marriage. So, just how is that destructive, again?
Just how is Trump going to solve the North Korea problem, short of starting a war? That, and by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capitol, he very well may have ruined any chance for Middle East peace. Plus, as the Mueller investigation will get Flynn and Manafort to sing, it doesn't look good for Trump or the rest of his weirdo family. That, and the rednecks who were fooled into thinking Trump was really one of them will be singing a different tune when they see who really benefits from the Trump tax cuts, as well as taking away their ACA.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 1:14 am

Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
rvacountrysinger wrote:

Attendance at a typical Trump rally is huge. 8)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2017, 1:20 am

the_phoenix wrote:

well the dementia checks out, yes.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.