I predict Trump will be re-elected in 2020 !

Page 13 of 14 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 445
Location: Richmond, Virginia

20 Dec 2017, 8:06 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I would be shocked if he were reelected. Lot of people didn't even vote for him and even Republicans don't like him. Only way for him to be reelected is if someone else was running for president in 2019 and they are even worse than Trump. Some people voted for Clinton because they didn't like Trump even though they also didn't like Clinton either.


Trump's victory in 2016 was actually prophesied. And they also have a word of knowledge that he will win again in 2020. It will be a great era of prosperity for America. Except for his dissenters, which are really agents of Satan anyway, and they will not know what to do with themselves.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,391
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

20 Dec 2017, 8:10 pm

EzraS wrote:
A thing with polls and approval ratings is Trump was shown as way below Hillary. Most everyone expected a Clinton victory to be absolutely certain. With Trump, Stephen Colbert was actually begging him to run because there was no way he was going to win. Obama predicted his loss on national TV. And so on. So really what's needed is for Mueller's highly biased team to cook up some changes and make them stick to teflon man.


Trump did lose - - with the popular vote. It was assumed the Electoral vote would sensibly follow the popular vote.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,819
Location: en cendres avec ma chère marcia

20 Dec 2017, 8:47 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
I would be shocked if he were reelected. Lot of people didn't even vote for him and even Republicans don't like him. Only way for him to be reelected is if someone else was running for president in 2019 and they are even worse than Trump. Some people voted for Clinton because they didn't like Trump even though they also didn't like Clinton either.


Trump's victory in 2016 was actually prophesied. And they also have a word of knowledge that he will win again in 2020. It will be a great era of prosperity for America. Except for his dissenters, which are really agents of Satan anyway, and they will not know what to do with themselves.


poe's law has been evoked, it seems.


_________________
❄join my discord pls❄

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...


kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,251
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

20 Dec 2017, 9:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
A thing with polls and approval ratings is Trump was shown as way below Hillary. Most everyone expected a Clinton victory to be absolutely certain. With Trump, Stephen Colbert was actually begging him to run because there was no way he was going to win. Obama predicted his loss on national TV. And so on. So really what's needed is for Mueller's highly biased team to cook up some changes and make them stick to teflon man.


Trump did lose - - with the popular vote. It was assumed the Electoral vote would sensibly follow the popular vote.


Thank God that we have the Electoral College. Without it, the population of the big cities would have far greater influence over the government. The Electoral College helps to balance out the competing rural and urban needs.



kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,251
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

20 Dec 2017, 9:12 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
I would be shocked if he were reelected. Lot of people didn't even vote for him and even Republicans don't like him. Only way for him to be reelected is if someone else was running for president in 2019 and they are even worse than Trump. Some people voted for Clinton because they didn't like Trump even though they also didn't like Clinton either.


Trump's victory in 2016 was actually prophesied. And they also have a word of knowledge that he will win again in 2020. It will be a great era of prosperity for America. Except for his dissenters, which are really agents of Satan anyway, and they will not know what to do with themselves.


It's starting to get really bizarre around here.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,109
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Dec 2017, 9:13 pm

more likely, it [electoral college] just keeps us backwards. and it is getting more than bizarre, downright obnoxious if you ask me.



kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,251
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

20 Dec 2017, 9:21 pm

auntblabby wrote:
more likely, it [electoral college] just keeps us backwards. and it is getting more than bizarre, downright obnoxious if you ask me.


A century ago, when so much of the population lived on farms, the Electoral College benefited the more populated states with big cities. It worked well then and it continues to work well today.

To me, the greatest advantage to the Electoral College is that Presidential candidates have to take every state seriously. If we did away with the Electoral College, then many of the smaller states would hardly count at all.

If you are a Democrat, then what would you say if we abolished the Electoral College before the next election (we can't do that anywhere near that quickly, but for the sake of argument, assume that we did) and the Democratic Opponent loses the popular vote in spite of having enough to have won the Electoral College if we still had it?



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,109
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Dec 2017, 9:25 pm

kokopelli wrote:
If you are a Democrat, then what would you say if we abolished the Electoral College before the next election (we can't do that anywhere near that quickly, but for the sake of argument, assume that we did) and the Democratic Opponent loses the popular vote in spite of having enough to have won the Electoral College if we still had it?

not that likely as cities/urban complexes are generally more liberal than the rest of the country.



kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,251
Location: amid the sunlight and the dust and the wind

20 Dec 2017, 9:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
If you are a Democrat, then what would you say if we abolished the Electoral College before the next election (we can't do that anywhere near that quickly, but for the sake of argument, assume that we did) and the Democratic Opponent loses the popular vote in spite of having enough to have won the Electoral College if we still had it?

not that likely as cities/urban complexes are generally more liberal than the rest of the country.


With the right candidate, it could happen.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,109
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Dec 2017, 9:43 pm

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
If you are a Democrat, then what would you say if we abolished the Electoral College before the next election (we can't do that anywhere near that quickly, but for the sake of argument, assume that we did) and the Democratic Opponent loses the popular vote in spite of having enough to have won the Electoral College if we still had it?

not that likely as cities/urban complexes are generally more liberal than the rest of the country.


With the right candidate, it could happen.

with somebody like Reagan, perhaps. or a combination of a right-emulating democrat and a slightly lefty GOPer [basically extinct these days, William Weld was about the last one].



Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 24 Jan 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,165
Location: The Vile Belt

20 Dec 2017, 9:51 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
I would be shocked if he were reelected. Lot of people didn't even vote for him and even Republicans don't like him. Only way for him to be reelected is if someone else was running for president in 2019 and they are even worse than Trump. Some people voted for Clinton because they didn't like Trump even though they also didn't like Clinton either.


Trump's victory in 2016 was actually prophesied. And they also have a word of knowledge that he will win again in 2020. It will be a great era of prosperity for America. Except for his dissenters, which are really agents of Satan anyway, and they will not know what to do with themselves.



Oh, you are bound to get people to like you with this post. :roll:

Why isn't God blessing Armenia? They've been a Christian nation long before the US was even a thought. Why not Uganda? Argentina? Denmark? You really should come up in the world.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

21 Dec 2017, 10:03 am

Agents of Satan?Like Jesus would hang around Trump.
According to the bible Jesus was offered control of all world powers when he was tempted by the devil in the desert.Jesus turned it down.So who had control of those governments?The devil,or he couldn't have offered then up.
The Jesus that ran the tax collectors out of the temple would do the same to Trump.
So if there was any Satanic crap going down,it would be more likely that Trump was an agent of Satan.
Anyway,sounds like cloudcukkooland to me.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 63,845
Location: Queens, NYC

21 Dec 2017, 10:44 am

I would never sell my soul to the a Devil I don't believe in.

You're a smart guy, OP....where you are getting this stuff from?



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,109
Location: the island of defective toy santas

21 Dec 2017, 12:31 pm

^^^the man downstairs?



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,985
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

23 Dec 2017, 3:38 am

Quote:
I Predict Trump Will Be Re-Elected In 2020 !

More than anything it'll depend on the US economy in 2016. If the majority of people are content they won't want to do anything that might tip the apple cart.


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley