Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Nira
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2018, 7:21 am

I don't know how to make friends. It happened to me, I thinked about about someone, he is my friend. I liked him and I belived, he like me as well. And later he disappointed me with something, what showed me, that he does not like me so much. I don't know, how recognize, what kind of relationship that person has to me. I'm afraid of these mistakes.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2018, 11:00 am

I'm not very good at making friends. I have trouble with getting interested in what other people are saying if it doesn't relate to what I'm interested in or what I feel like talking about at the moment. I'm bad at conversations and I never know what to say to people I don't know very well. Sometimes I even feel scared to talk to people because I can't tell their true intentions and I don't know if they will end up hurting me or not. I do have a couple of friends, and I trust them, but they are very patient with me and how I am and they also have experience with family members with ASD. I don't think it is likely that they will end up hurting me.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2018, 6:28 pm

I'm not too good at making friends if one follows the NT's sociological conventions and so forth.These days I tend to follow my own set of conventions and try to make friends whether it happens or fails, I simply do my best regardless but, I don't overdo it either.