Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 2:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Interesting that many anti-Trump people insist US intelligence lied about 9/11, but of course have total faith in them about this, simply because they want it to be true so badly. But like I said, even those who aren't Trump supporters say there's insufficient evidence.

9/11 was an inside job and the official story from gov't/leo sources is BS.

Trump is a piece of s**t. Even IF the intelligence community is completely fabricating Russia-gate on the directive of the Clinton Crime family vs. the Trump Crime family, America & the world will be better, safer, places once he's been ruined. It's not so much that I want the Russia thing to be true as much as it is that I want him out of office and away from causing such harm to American citizens with domestic policies & the world with possible nuclear war.

I'm not saying they fabricated Russia-gate. Just that they came to a consensus based on conjecture, rather than solid evidence.

So, you're privy to the evidence they're analyzing then?

No solid evidence has been presented. I have read their statements of consensus based on conjecture though.

So, Flynn & Manafort et al were charged based on no evidence of wrongdoing? Interesting.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 3:06 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Interesting that many anti-Trump people insist US intelligence lied about 9/11, but of course have total faith in them about this, simply because they want it to be true so badly. But like I said, even those who aren't Trump supporters say there's insufficient evidence.

9/11 was an inside job and the official story from gov't/leo sources is BS.

Trump is a piece of s**t. Even IF the intelligence community is completely fabricating Russia-gate on the directive of the Clinton Crime family vs. the Trump Crime family, America & the world will be better, safer, places once he's been ruined. It's not so much that I want the Russia thing to be true as much as it is that I want him out of office and away from causing such harm to American citizens with domestic policies & the world with possible nuclear war.

I'm not saying they fabricated Russia-gate. Just that they came to a consensus based on conjecture, rather than solid evidence.

So, you're privy to the evidence they're analyzing then?

No solid evidence has been presented. I have read their statements of consensus based on conjecture though.

So, Flynn & Manafort et al were charged based on no evidence of wrongdoing? Interesting.

I was referring to cyber end of things.

However, Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI and Manafort was charged with tax fraud and money laundering.

Take note that I'm not arguing that it did not or could not have happened. I'm just stating the fact that no hard evidence has been presented so far. Only suspicion and conjecture.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 5:32 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
But has Kim's fingerprints been found on this election as Putin's has been found on the last Presidential election? That's the question.

Now what master spy supervillian would leave his fingerprints?

It takes other intelligence professionals to find them, which was done.

What they say they found didn't require super sleuths too find. Either Putin was far more sloppy than someone of his capabilities, or he wanted to get caught, or he's not the one who left them. That's what objective deduction concludes.

He was caught because our intelligence agencies have learned how to identify their Russian counterparts' work.

But he hasn't been caught. Only blamed. He can keep saying he didn't do it because no one has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he did. That's just as fact. That's why many who aren't even Trump supporters still say there's no real proof.

Trump's supporters only insist that US intelligence found nothing, but that's not what our intelligence agencies are saying.

While there are "Truthers," most Anti-Trump people are actually not affiliated with them.

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 5:53 pm

Yeah, with a lot of help from people being bussed in from other states.

Why yes, I am a conservative.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 6:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
But has Kim's fingerprints been found on this election as Putin's has been found on the last Presidential election? That's the question.

Now what master spy supervillian would leave his fingerprints?

It takes other intelligence professionals to find them, which was done.

What they say they found didn't require super sleuths too find. Either Putin was far more sloppy than someone of his capabilities, or he wanted to get caught, or he's not the one who left them. That's what objective deduction concludes.

He was caught because our intelligence agencies have learned how to identify their Russian counterparts' work.

But he hasn't been caught. Only blamed. He can keep saying he didn't do it because no one has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he did. That's just as fact. That's why many who aren't even Trump supporters still say there's no real proof.

Trump's supporters only insist that US intelligence found nothing, but that's not what our intelligence agencies are saying.

While there are "Truthers," most Anti-Trump people are actually not affiliated with them.

Oh okay I got the impression it was a lefty George W thing, my bad.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 11:23 pm

MidnightMoon wrote:
Yeah, with a lot of help from people being bussed in from other states.

And what evidence is there of that?