Want to work but not sure what/where

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Robben
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Dec 2017, 3:08 am

I am 20 years old and in college. I have never worked before but I want to start. My only real interests are punk music, hockey, and video games. Being in south Florida there aren't many hockey jobs and the few that I could find hardly pay anything. Not many venues either and not sure I would want to anyways. Last year I constantly applied to local Taco Bells for a few months but I gave up. If possible I would prefer to start off with a higher job than a basic one that anyone can do. I am extremely intelligent and don't want to waste it being a fast food worker if I can get a better entry job. I see some of my former classmates who barely graduated high school working at fast food restaurants and that just tells me that I can start off with a much better job. My top priority preference is to get a job where I can work alone or with few people. I spend 90% of my time alone and don't like being around other people. When I am trying to do something I feel like everyone else is just an obstacle towards completing my task and most of the time, it's true. I could possibly work a graveyard shift but I'm not sure if/how I can make that work when I'm back in school. I don't remember where I heard about this, but I remember some kind of job where two guys go out driving at night when nobody else is out and documenting potholes, broken street lights etc. and that sounded like an awesome job to me but I forgot to look into it. Basically I just liked the idea of driving around at night with one other person and doing some kind of work.