Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MusicForTheMind
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Dec 2017, 9:03 am

I sport this trinity of diagnoses....and not without some pride.

For my sins, I also have arthritis to a degree that surgeons refuse to operate on me anymore.

I've joined this place, as I relate very well to others on the spectrum and especially those with a sense of humour.

I belong to The Fighting Back Foundation, but will refrain from mentioning the name of the founder, as I'm not one for throwing names around.

For those of you who are interested though, I'd encourage you to google that organisation:

I was with the founder yesterday, who is a very highly regarded British former sportsman and TV personality.

My diagnoses do present me with challenges, though.

I find it difficult to socilaise, I'm preferring to spend more and more time on my own, and I don't want the New Year to drift by without something special happening.

I welcome Private Messages from anyone wishing to discuss these conditions, share experiences or just general banter.

Thanks

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

<--- PTSD, Bipolar 1, ASD

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 1:39 pm

I am diagnosed with Latin Insufficiency.

I just don't get most Latin idioms.

I have been diagnosed with Autism, Brain-Damage, Schizoid Personality Disorder, and probably some others I don't know about.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

I'm also Latin-deficient. (Illegitimi non carborundum, that's all I know!)

I may or may not have ASD, Bipolar 1, Bipolar 2, Schizoid PD, Schizotypal PD, and/or Schizoaffective Disorder.

Who knows? Certainly not any of the professionals I've consulted. :P