Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 10:35 pm

I always see articles on this topic - Why guys cheat?
The truth is that they cheat because they simply want to. If this is unacceptable to you in a relationship then you must end the relationship. There's no point in you psycho-analyzing "yourself" because "He" is unfaithful. Don't even bother to psychoanalyze him. There is no "why". They do this because they want to. It has nothing to do with you.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 10:39 pm

57 is an old age to be thinking about those that cheat on you surely.
At that age you're commenting from the cheap seats.

I don't wish to say that in a disrespectful manner but I see this thread as just a cheap means of bashing the opposite sex.

People cheat. It's horrible. Sometimes there's reasons. Sometimes those are good or bad. Sometimes there's no reason at all. It can be justified or horribly unjust. It's not limited to men, though. And this thread seems like a veiled attempt to bash them.

You've been here some time RG, and I honestly thought you had moved above this sort of trash posting.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 1:41 am

I cheat because I don't want to fail my exams and miss out on a degree.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 1:58 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
I always see articles on this topic - Why guys cheat?
The truth is that they cheat because they simply want to. If this is unacceptable to you in a relationship then you must end the relationship. There's no point in you psycho-analyzing "yourself" because "He" is unfaithful. Don't even bother to psychoanalyze him. There is no "why". They do this because they want to. It has nothing to do with you.

They want sex and are bored with their women. A lot of guys want variety. It’s why a bunch of well off guys don’t date or marry and just sleep with lots of hot women a different woman every night.

Such guys lack loyalty they enters a transaction their time and money for sex and now like other objects they bought they got bored and so want to play with something new.

I’m far too loyal. I couldn’t see myself doing a 3way with a gf who approves of it even.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 6:16 am

To pass impossible levels.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 11:18 am

Why do women cheat? Do they cheat for the same reason(s) - just because "they simply want to"?

Food for thought.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 11:20 am

Men cheat at all ages. Women cheat at all ages.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 1:07 pm

whatamievendoing wrote:
Why do women cheat? Do they cheat for the same reason(s) - just because "they simply want to"?

Food for thought.

Most likely. Different men and women cheat for different reasons, but I can't think of a reason that would be tied to a gender.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 1:50 pm

There is no excuse for cheating in either gender. End a relationship if you’re considering cheating.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 9:05 pm

whatamievendoing wrote:

Food for thought.

For a lot of cheating women it’s cause they with a guy they don’t find attractive it he offers status and money. So they cheat to get the Sexual satisfaction. Others is cause their guy is always working(to earn the money she requires) so she feels abandoned seeks emotional and sexual connection. But if the guy didn’t work as much she’d divorce him for him not being ambitious and making good money.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 9:07 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
There is no excuse for cheating in either gender. End a relationship if you’re considering cheating.

Cheaters want to have their cake and eat it too.