Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 4:37 pm

The people he insulted and threatened aren't going to press charges.

If he's in the U.K., he might get an "official" or unofficial "caution."

He'll be on the police's files, perhaps. But he won't have a criminal record, or get arrested.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 4:46 pm

What do you mean on police files

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 4:51 pm

I'm just speculating. I don't know where you are. There's probably not a "file" on you, unless you're forced to give information to the police.

But if more people complain about you, and you make more threats, you will be put under more scrutiny, certainly.

Just cool it, is the message, basically.

Find more constructive ways of relating to people.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 4:53 pm

So how do i get a gf

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 4:56 pm

Relate to women as people.

Don't make "getting a woman" a priority. Pursue your interests.

Act decently within all your contacts with people.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm

Ok, well I will start doing that. I just want 2018 to be a fresh year

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm

autistic123 wrote:
So how do i get a gf

Well if you threaten a girl she definitely won't want to be your girlfriend. Unless she's got a low opinion of herself or she's stupid. It seems like you have low confidence. Find a way to raise your confidence and you may find women wanting to spend time with you and become your girlfriend. You have to ask yourself why you want a girlfriend. Sex? Companionship? Social status? That will all factor into it.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 5:06 pm

livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
So how do i get a gf

Well if you threaten a girl she definitely won't want to be your girlfriend. Unless she's got a low opinion of herself or she's stupid. It seems like you have low confidence. Find a way to raise your confidence and you may find women wanting to spend time with you and become your girlfriend. You have to ask yourself why you want a girlfriend. Sex? Companionship? Social status? That will all factor into it.

Yeah I know what I mean. I would like to find a partner because I want to be able to do things with her, have her meet my family, go out together. Just be a nice couple. I would love kids in the future

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 5:22 pm

autistic123 wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
So how do i get a gf

Yeah I know what I mean. I would like to find a partner because I want to be able to do things with her, have her meet my family, go out together. Just be a nice couple. I would love kids in the future

Maybe try taking a little pressure off yourself. Go a little slower and take your time. Be more deliberate in your actions and clean up your act. It might take longer but it will be less stressful in the meantime and probably more successful in the end.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 5:36 pm

livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
So how do i get a gf

Maybe try taking a little pressure off yourself. Go a little slower and take your time. Be more deliberate in your actions and clean up your act. It might take longer but it will be less stressful in the meantime and probably more successful in the end.

Yeah Maybe I should. But I am 25

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 5:41 pm

autistic123 wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
So how do i get a gf

Yeah Maybe I should. But I am 25

Being 25 is no danger of not being able to settle down and start a family. My parents dated about a year and a half. They got married when my mom was about 29 and my dad was about 34. They had four children, including me, the oldest.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 5:52 pm

Ok good point. I didn't think about that

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 5:57 pm

autistic123 wrote:
livingwithautism wrote:
autistic123 wrote:
So how do i get a gf

You may have some emotional development and maturity to gain before you start thinking about having children if you are still learning how not to threaten people when you're feeling low to the extent that they feel it necessary to contact the police. Do you have access to a social worker? That is someone who can help you get your life in order if you're looking to build a family in the future when you have better coping skills. Also, acquire some better coping skills. The social worker could help you find a therapist or doctor suited to help you do that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 5:59 pm

Yep. I would say a therapist is in order.

autistic123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2018, 6:06 pm

What do you mean. For how long

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:08 pm

There's no time limit.

You need an objective person with whom you can speak with about your concerns.