Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 12:59 am

hale_bopp wrote:
I think if he didn’t burp or fart you ought to be worried that he’s actually a sex doll. :P

Apparently people fart on average 14 times a day. If you think he farts too much he probably has gut flora imbalance, make him eat more yoghurt.

Thanks for sticking up for me hale_bopp

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 10:24 am

Put him on a diet, make sure he eats slowly, make him do some excercises and tell him it is possible to hold farts in. Letting your long, loud, smelly fart out when they are with you or anyone else is just rude. It's not that guys fart more - they just never learned to hide their farts because they didn't have to. It was actually "cool" to fart as loudly as possible when they were teenagers.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 12:08 pm

I’d tell him that it’s not normal to guys and to get his farts together if he wants to hang out with you.

Sounds like a big uncouth fart bag, what an embarrassment. :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 12:46 pm

I wonder what Dimple thinks of all this....

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 6:51 pm

Buy him a jar of Beano, economy size.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 9:46 am

Keep him well away from open flames.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 6:29 pm

Dimple1027 wrote:
He always burping and farting a lot toxic gas every day. He told me its normal for boys. Is he right? Is that normal for farting every half an hour?

No, it's not.

What MOST people on these forums do not know, or refuse to accept, is that there is a digestive/intestinal component to Autism. I discovered this ~5 years ago & put myself on a medicinal diet/colon cleansing protocol etc. Prior to that I used to be very gassy all my life. Since then, so long as I eat a restricted diet and do what I do, I don't fuel whatever digestive tract organisms create gas and thus VERY RARELY pass gas at all. The ONLY times I get gassy are when I eat something I know I shouldn't. (Sugar, high carbs/dairy etc.)

It IS likely normal for HIM and his digestive tract, but compared to digestively healthy people - no, it is not normal. There is a medical explanation for it. It's due to the bacteria & other organisms that make up his gut microbiome in combination with the foods & drinks he ingests. IF he were to dramatically alter his diet, and go to the extremes of high volume enemas to cleanse is colon/large intestine, then he would not be a gassy person AND in my personal experience his ASD symptoms would also be lessened. If he continues to do exactly as he does & believes that this is Normal simply because it's what he has known his entire life, then nothing will change and he will always be gassy with stinky farts.

So, only you can decide if that's a relationship deal breaker for you. But those are the facts & you'll have to decide for yourself whether you can tolerate his gassiness or not, and if he's likely to do anything about it etc.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 10:05 pm

^ Although it’s unrelated to the topic at hand, he is right. The bowel is the second brain. Your gut produces 95% of the serotonin in your body. Look after your bowels. Currently I’m focused on bowel health, will see if it improves my problems.

Last edited by hale_bopp on 10 Jan 2018, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 10:09 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Keep him well away from open flames.

Too late.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 10:38 pm

holding farts in hurts. that said, when I quit refined carbs, 99% of my farts evaporated. in addition, one principle of ayurvedic medicine is one should not mix fruits with anything else, because that causes incomplete digestions due to dilution of the various specialized digestive juices that concentrate on proteins and carbs and fats. as a result of this improper mixing, food items can either end up fermenting [carbs] or putrefying [proteins and fats], causing cheek-flapping sphincter-burning intestinal emissions that stink to heaven. so for the OP, she might suggest to her BF that he "desert dessert." :idea:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 1:33 am

auntblabby wrote:
so for the OP, she might suggest to her BF that he "desert dessert." :idea:

If the OP wants me to give up dessert she should stop serving me ice cream every time I go to her apartment.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 2:06 am

He's probably not pooping everyday.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 2:10 am

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 2:14 am

^^^^ :lmao:

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 3:19 pm

Dimple1027 wrote:
He always burping and farting a lot toxic gas every day. He told me its normal for boys. Is he right? Is that normal for farting every half an hour?

Is he a meat eater? Could also be a GI problem.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 4:40 pm

A couple of good yoga poses for gas are downward dog & seated twist.