Are you always the last person in class to finish tests?

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The 42nd Doctor
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2018, 7:37 pm

Depends on the class. 90% of the time I'm the first one to turn in history quizzes to the point that I sometimes feel self conscious about taking too little time on them. I take a bit longer on maths tests because I always make sure to check my work as much as I can, but I'm generally not the last. I'm always the last to finish science tests but I have only used extra time on them once. The tests that I always end up using extra time on are English and history since we always have to write and that takes a long time for me. On Latin and French I tend to finish average time.

Don't worry about how long it takes you; chances are that no one cares, and for me at least, I've noticed that how long I spend on a test is unrelated to my performance.

Pyromanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Nov 2018, 10:41 pm

I take a long time at tests, but in mathematics I actually test quite fast. I notice that while I tend to take the longest I also tend to do the best in the class. So it's a tradeoff of speed for accuracy.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2018, 12:41 am

I sure do have this problem as well. There's some occasions where I don't even get it done before the end of the class period.

SarahOnTheMoon
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jan 2019, 4:49 pm

Yes in middle school people used to get pissed when I took forever on my SOL

You guys remember those? 8O

purplecloud
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Feb 2019, 9:26 pm

Emrystic wrote:
I tend to finish things rather quickly and usually am one of the first done, if not the first. However I never turn things in first. I usually will wait till someone else is done and follow them to turn an assignment or test in.

Yes!! I always waited until someone else turned in theirs, especially one of my friends.

Though I was sometimes one of the last to finish tests, but not always (or I was waiting for a friend to finish and had to wait a long time, pretending to still be taking the test lol).