US Taxpayers Will Pay for Trump's Wall

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 3:42 pm

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, American taxpayers will pay for the Great Wall of America.

I can already see the whiny response that this will unleash.

"This isn't Trump's fault! Those lazy good-for-nothing Mexicans won't fork over the money! What the Christ is with those mongrels?"

I love the taste of Trump fan tears.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 3:51 pm

Who else was going to pay for it? not the billionaires who pay 1c of tax in the dollar

Trump is going to have to employ Mexicans on the border to build the wall to stop the costs skyrocketing (he has no choice)

I bet his right wing support base will be "thrilled" i) take money out of their pockets and ii) give that money to the brown folks they voted Trump to kick out - poetic justice

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 3:58 pm

One Minute: "We Trump supporters are the last real men in America! We have balls of steel! We eat dynamite and we s**t lightning bolts, just like Chuck Norris! Deus Vult!"
Next Minute: "Those mean Mexicans are going to beat me up! Save me Donald Trump!"

:lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 4:09 pm

Conservative estimates on the lower end are 15 billion but latest costings suggest anywhere up to 25 billion dollars!!

No doubt the racists don't mind dipping into their pockets to keep America looking like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6eCSSKf8Hs

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 4:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Conservative estimates on the lower end are 15 billion but latest costings suggest anywhere up to 25 billion dollars!!

No doubt the racists don't mind dipping into their pockets to keep America looking like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6eCSSKf8Hs

Back in 2011, I went on a conservative website to discuss the Republican candidates that existed at the time. I pointed out that Newt Gingrich's proposed moon base would be a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Someone else said "Well Barack Obama takes his family on vacation! That's also a waste of money!" I didn't even respond to that comment. I just laughed.

It's funny how the "tax protestors" only show up when a Democrat is in office. Maybe those "tax protestors" never actually cared about taxes.

I don't care what anyone says. The Tea Party protests were far more whiney than the "not my president" protests.

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 4:27 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Putin's Poodle should just tweet that he built a bigly wall, Sarah Huckabee can present a big picture of the wall the Israelis built in Palestine at a news conference; as soon as it's picked up by Fox News and InfoWars, the knuckleheads in his cult will believe it with religious fervor, and we would save $25 billion.

Last edited by Piobaire on 08 Jan 2018, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissChess
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2018, 4:34 pm

Piobaire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Putin's Poodle should just tweet that he built a bigly wall, Sarah Huckabee can present a big picture of the wall the Israelis built in Palestine at a news conference, as soon as it's picked up by Fox News and InfoWars, the knuckleheads in their cult will believe it with religious fervor, and we would save $25 billion.

Oh, that won't work at all. If he does that he can't give his own and his buddies' companies the multi-billion dollar wall construction contracts so they can finish the job of leeching the last possible $$ from the country. C'mon here, they have to really screw up the deficit if they're going to justify ending Medicare and Social Security!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 5:06 pm

$33,000,000,000.00! 8O :roll: :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 1:12 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I don't care what anyone says. The Tea Party protests were far more whiney than the "not my president" protests.

Loved the stupidity of the Tea party, I'm sure they all evolved into trumpfans and alt-right
Classic tea party idiots include;
man with no teeth protesting obamacare
man protesting English proficiency in migrants whose placard was rife with spelling/punctuation errors
plenty more funny stuff...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 1:13 am

goldfish21 wrote:
$33,000,000,000.00! 8O :roll: :lol:

US or Canadian dollars? Trump's finance people are currently number crunching converting to Mexican pesos to pay the wall builders

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 6:22 am

What hasn't been taken into consideration is renting wall space to Breitbart advertisers to help fund the project.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 6:32 am

EzraS wrote:
What hasn't been taken into consideration is renting wall space to Breitbart advertisers to help fund the project.

So ... the Great Wall of America will have ads on it?

That sounds almost cartoonish. I'd expect to see something like that on a punk rock album cover.

I look forward to seeing the inevitable moustache vandalism.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 7:36 am

Every president has dirty laundry. But I never knew that some presidents ARE laundry!

Obama was "a Half breed Muslin"?
So is Trump a pure synthetic?

Here is a pic of Maria Antionette wearing a muslin cloth outfit.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 09 Jan 2018, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 7:41 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

That sounds almost cartoonish. I'd expect to see something like that on a punk rock album cover.

Yes cartoons and villains. Part of the wall could be used as a movie screen for the worlds longest drive in theater. This thing will pay for itself in no time.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 8:06 am

naturalplastic wrote:

*shudder* Look at Madame Deficit wearing her expensive clothing. Who the Hell does she think she is?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 8:25 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Joking aside, you probably could get some revenue stream from using the wall as bill board if they allowed ads targeted to the right demographic. That demographic being the very demographic the wall is supposed to keep out: illegals. Native born Americans would never see advertising on a wall that wends through the most lethal parts of the Sonora. So no advertiser targeting native born English speaking Americans would pay for advertising on such a wall. But those local lawyers you see on bill boards in every American city (I am Joe Blow, I will help you out with your problems with the Immigration Service) might well pay for ads in Spanish that face south from the border wall. That and ads in Spanish from Walmart-in-Mexico for cheap tall ladders.