Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 4:13 am

Hello everyone! I sought a diagnosis in the spring of last year because of "issues" my manager (as well as others) was picking on me for. I have Asperger's, ADHD - inattentive, and my fair share of anxiety. I used this site to help connect a lot of things before and after the diagnosis. Knowing made me feel better and then worse. With the problems at work, I got very depressed so it took me a while to accept everything. I felt completely broken.

When I was a teenager, I failed out of honors classes in high school and then my first year of college. Loosely following Taoism helped a lot at the time. I learned to adapt and hide myself. I finally found where I belonged although I'm terribly awkward socially. I don't care to talk. (One professor in college thought I was mute)

I don't have any family or friends where I'm currently living. I moved here to start my career a few years ago. I have two dogs and usually two foster dogs. The dog rescue group events give me enough social interaction to get by. Several of the people in the group know I'm not quite normal but are completely accepting. I like training the dogs. They are picked up from the streets so they are usually sick, injured, abused, and/or full of anxiety. Being able to help and see them finally happy makes me feel better.

One day at a time; Go with the flow. 8)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 5:04 am

Welcome to WP :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 6:27 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)