Page 4 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 7:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Not in the racial colonies. And they have DNA tests for who can come in to Israel. Odd how you support that.

So how do you explain the Falashas?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:07 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Not in the racial colonies. And they have DNA tests for who can come in to Israel. Odd how you support that.

So how do you explain the Falashas?

The black Jews that the Zionists don't want to have their children mixing with and who they treat like garbage? They have just been used to raise the "Jewish" numbers on paper.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:40 pm

yes they are treated very badly but the Zionists will struggle to justify segregating them when ultra-orthodox jews have blonde locks of hair that don't exactly look like the jews from the time of Abraham or Moses

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 8:46 am

B19 wrote:
I thought the thread title was: Trump Cancels UK Trip

Is this derailment bingo or is there some obscure relevance re the recent posts here?

It's the same person derailing each thread onto the same topic every single time. Yet the mods won't do anything about it.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 6:06 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
B19 wrote:

Is this derailment bingo or is there some obscure relevance re the recent posts here?

It's the same person derailing each thread onto the same topic every single time. Yet the mods won't do anything about it.

Yeah if you look back to page 3. You will see someone bring up the Mufti of Palestine and Nazis, and it wasn't me if that's what you are implying. Every thread becomes about Nazis and evil white people.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 11:08 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
B19 wrote:

Yeah if you look back to page 3. You will see someone bring up the Mufti of Palestine and Nazis, and it wasn't me if that's what you are implying.
Every thread becomes about Nazis and evil white people.

Oh that would be cyberdad.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 3:51 pm

I do post other stuff

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 5:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
B19 wrote:

Yeah if you look back to page 3. You will see someone bring up the Mufti of Palestine and Nazis, and it wasn't me if that's what you are implying.
Every thread becomes about Nazis and evil white people.

Oh that would be cyberdad.

Some people have to virtue signal so they can justify their own racism. One of the 'anti-racists' on this site called Ben Carson a "race traitor" for having the wrong political beliefs. Apparently they think black people should think and act a certain way...