Trump in 'excellent health,' White House doctor says.

Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 3:42 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Trueno wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Trueno wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Darmok wrote:
^ So he's a very stable genius after all. :mrgreen:

Oh please!
He was given a “rapid-screening instrument for mild cognitive dysfunction” that asks patients to repeat a list of spoken words, identify pictures of animals like a lion or a camel, draw a cube or draw a clock face set to a particular time.

Sounds like something given in kindergarten

No, it's a classic test to rule out the onset of dementia, quite a reasonable thing to do for a 71 year old. My 71 year old father-in-law failed the clock face test and the others. He was in big trouble.

As I posted earlier it is not an exam to determine if a person is mentally ill or if a person has the skill set to be president. It should rule out the dementia theory but won't.

Do you mean...
The test is ineffective... or
It won't stop the conspiracy theorists theorising.

Sorry, that's meant to be a genuine question, not a wind up.

It will be widely believed the doctor and his statements are part of a cover up.

I see.
I love the rather understated way you put that!

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 6:54 pm

Trueno wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Trueno wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Trueno wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Darmok wrote:
^ So he's a very stable genius after all. :mrgreen:

Oh please!
He was given a “rapid-screening instrument for mild cognitive dysfunction” that asks patients to repeat a list of spoken words, identify pictures of animals like a lion or a camel, draw a cube or draw a clock face set to a particular time.

Sounds like something given in kindergarten

No, it's a classic test to rule out the onset of dementia, quite a reasonable thing to do for a 71 year old. My 71 year old father-in-law failed the clock face test and the others. He was in big trouble.

As I posted earlier it is not an exam to determine if a person is mentally ill or if a person has the skill set to be president. It should rule out the dementia theory but won't.

Do you mean...
The test is ineffective... or
It won't stop the conspiracy theorists theorising.

Sorry, that's meant to be a genuine question, not a wind up.

It will be widely believed the doctor and his statements are part of a cover up.

I see.
I love the rather understated way you put that!

See fellow autistics one can use direct language without being rude. :D

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 4:00 pm

‘A 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise’: Outside cardiologists say Trump’s physical reveals serious heart concerns

Cardiologists not associated with the White House said Wednesday that Trump’s very high levels of bad cholesterol raise the risk he could suffer a heart attack while in office.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018 ... cerns.html

In the end it doesn't really matter what the official statement says, nor what outside doctors think. The only thing that matters is what happens. Either he stays well(ish), or he gets sick/has a heart attack.