Why do all white males get judged for privilege?

Page 8 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:15 pm

adifferentname wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Talk about strawmen!

I shall! Until such a time as you cease relying on them.

Were you perhaps confused by my re-framing of your subjective allegation of 'guilt by fabricated association' in a manner that deconstructed its pretence to objectivity?

Quote:
This thread is not about my principles, but about white privilege.

Any thread in which you elect to post an argument in is about your principles, as well as those of the other posters. Otherwise we may as well be standing in front of mirrors. Why are you still confused by this?

Quote:
Talk to me when you get back to the subject.

Nay. I shall continue to watch you dance until you find some principles upon which we can forge a constructive discourse.

Then from now on, you can post till you're blue in the face, because I will no longer respond till you actually have something constructive to say, rather than personal attacks on my principles.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Then from now on, you can post till you're blue in the face, because I will no longer respond

You've already made this promise.

You're sending me mixed messages. If you don't want to kiss and cuddle, stop batting your eyelashes.

Quote:
till you actually have something constructive to say, rather than personal attacks on my principles.

How can one sentence contain so much wrongness?

The oxymoronic claim to victimhood is especially exquisite. Is there an award I can nominate you for?

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 3:23 pm

Let's see if I got this:

Discriminating against certain people because of their race is racist.

Giving certain people preferential treatment over other people based on their race is racist.

Suggesting that people who want to discriminate based on race are racist is not racist, but the person making the allegation is.

I'm sorry, what?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 3:44 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Let's see if I got this:

Discriminating against certain people because of their race is racist.

Giving certain people preferential treatment over other people based on their race is racist.

Suggesting that people who want to discriminate based on race are racist is not racist, but the person making the allegation is.

I'm sorry, what?

"Like a dog!"

...as if the shame of it should outlive him.