Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2007, 12:48 pm

I'm pretty sure it's the only excercise my legs have been getting this week anyway (apart from playing football and basketball for a bit before). And my tongue is quite strong I think.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2007, 12:52 pm

whats stimming :oops:

Flake
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jun 2007, 12:57 pm

If your stims are pressups, starjumps or jogging then, yes. you could try tongue pressups, would be quite a talent, you might even get on the telly ;P Seriously though, there should be some degree of effort and excersion invovled to be considered exercise other wise you could count breathing etc.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2007, 1:00 pm

Flake wrote:
If your stims are pressups, starjumps or jogging then, yes. you could try tongue pressups, would be quite a talent, you might even get on the telly ;P Seriously though, there should be some degree of effort and excersion invovled to be considered exercise other wise you could count breathing etc.

What about if it makes you tired after doing it? Or if you try and do it without it just happening anyway, it makes your legs ache?

Nothingmore
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2007, 1:03 pm

I think I read somewhere (Shape Magazine) that people who constantly move their legs burn 5 lbs. of fat more a year than someone who doesn't have that problem. I no longer consider that a problem, although it bugs the crap out of everyone I know. Make me comfortable. I don't care. :)

vandire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jun 2007, 1:16 pm

Breathing can be an exercise - theres a technique called power breathing, where you inhale normally, but tense/tighten and pull in your stomach sharply as you breath out.

It's interesting, but feel kinda weird to do.

Flake
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jun 2007, 1:54 pm

vandire wrote:
Breathing can be an exercise

True. What are you doing with your legs? If its anything like what you might do in p.e. then you can count it, if you want. Its like the 5 a day thing with veg though, you can have one veg and feel good about it, but its not the full !5-a-day!, if you see what I mean. When they say you should excersise it means you should do enough excercise. lol i dont even exersise so maybe i should just shut my mouth :)