Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 6:57 pm

I don’t know if I should post here or in TV, Video & Film. Do anyone have Amazon Prime? This is about Amazon videos.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 8:46 pm

I have it and use it mostly for shipping. I don't like how the videos are organized... If you have a .edu you get 50% discount, there is also a discount if you are on government assistance.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 10:42 pm

SH90 wrote:
I have it and use it mostly for shipping. I don't like how the videos are organized... If you have a .edu you get 50% discount, there is also a discount if you are on government assistance.

Is that discount for government services on for Americans?

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 11:58 am

Noca wrote:
SH90 wrote:

Is that discount for government services on for Americans?

I am not sure, but I believe so. To clarify I believe it’s more for welfare recipients, like food stamps. Not social security, so you may not get it with just retirement...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 10:58 am

My husband has it and my mom unintentionally had it too and she cancelled it and we told her she can use our account if she needs to order anything. It comes with benefits like free shipping, you can buy things regular Amazon members wouldn't be able to buy, you get some free ebooks to read and free audio books, you get Amazon Video. I don't use it much because lot of the videos you still have to buy or rent to watch.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 8:42 pm

I watch Netflix & Hulu more, I watch the NBC app too cuz of my soap opera. I REALLY LOVE my Roku player :heart: :heart: :heart: