why Does every girl hate me and reject me

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Mrforeversingle24
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jan 2018, 2:58 am

All the girls on this planet hate me with a passion. all I ever wanted was a girlfriend. seems like that was too much to ask and hope for. I have tried countless times to make this a reality and all I ever get is rejection after rejection or girls selling me pipe dreams saying I’ll contact you then they completely ignore me and never respond when I try and set up a lunch meeting. I’m nice have a job have a house and am working towards my life goals yet girls strongly hate me some days I feel like girls hate me more than Hitler and even he managed to get girls. Seeing couples shatters my heart being stuck on the sideline feeling like second to zero best. labeled the guy no girl seems to want like that puppy at the shelter who can’t find a loving family to call its own. I see all these other guys talk with a girl and boom instant success next they are going out and experiencing everything I have wanted to experience. all my friends have girlfriends and give me so much s**t and rub it in my face there is so much I want to experience with a girl both sexually and socially. I just want to know whats it’s like to have a girlfriend and know what it’s like to have a girl interested in me and fancy me to know that someone actually likes me. I want to experience being in a relationship before I die and I miss out. sadly I guess that’ll never happen. every girl in this world hates my guts and that’s the way it has been since birth. haven’t met one girl yet who hasn’t treated me like crap said I looked ugly or stood me up. Or even worse dropped me for another guy. What does it take, what do I have to do to get a girl to go out with me to kiss me to smile laugh and want to go out and be with me? become richer than bill gates? Be a real bad ass and treat her like a piece of s**t like other guys who have monumental success with that? Everyone else gets to experience what it’s like to have girls interested and like you and go out with you why not me why do girls not find me attractive? Any help would be much appreciated

N8solano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jan 2018, 3:19 am

Very sad that this is happening to you. I also had trouble in the dating area and still have trouble. It is HARD, I am actually considered pretty OK looking I guess, but even I had a lot of trouble. I don't know if it's autism that causes me to suck in this area or if all guys go through this. I really don't know. Regardless, ALL girls don't hate you. The only way to know that from a logical point of view is to literally ask EVERY single girl that ever exists. I think maybe you have to do more approaches. It's what I did, I think it will work for you as hard as it sounds. I doubt that you have to try flirting with 200 girls just to get 1 date...but even if it is like that it would be worth it I guess. Once you get that 1st gf though there are more issues to come. Jealousy, insecurity, fights, etc. You have to be strong, and I think if you set ur mind to it you will be.

Mrforeversingle24
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jan 2018, 3:42 am

thanks for the advice and the reply however I dispute the every girls doesn’t hate me becuase they do I missed out on my prom at high school I asked very girl in our grade i s**t you not to go with me and they all flatly refused they all went with the jocks I cried so hard that night I nearly vomited I was so upset you have no idea my heart and soul shattered like a mirror hitting the floor I ask girls to lunches they say I’ll get back to you and then they don’t and then they take pictures with other guys and bam lunch date why can’t one girl give me a f*****g chance and why can’t I catch a f*****g break with just one girl oh and I have asked every girl the ones that are compatible with me are already taken the cute girls think I’m ulgy and the rest hate me the entire female race despises me I have not once not been rejected by a girl

elkclan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 9:09 am

Every girl doesn't hate you - that's catastrophic thinking.

And frankly, you're not special enough to be hated by EVERY woman.

However, in your original post, I saw nothing about what kind of girl you would like to meet, what kind of things you might do together, how you could share experiences together. It was all me, me, me, me - your experiences, your chances, etc. etc.

No girl, no person, wants to be treated like a replaceable part in the context of a romantic relationship. Each person would like to be valued for the unique things they bring to a relationship (and frankly the non-unique ones, too. Other women could cook for my boyfriend, other women could get along with his kids, other women could have sex with him...I'm not the only woman in the world who could do that.) And frankly I would hate it if my boyfriend just wanted me around for his experiences,he enjoys making me happy and supporting me.

Women also do not want to be treated as a separate race or alien species. We're all human. And women face rejection, too and hurt just as much from it.

I didn't have a date for the prom. I didn't date much as a teenager. I was in a sexless marriage for years and was regularly rejected by my own husband for sex and affection. That all hurt.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 11:25 am

I think being stood up, having no dates for school dances and being called ugly are fairly common, especially for aspies of both genders. I was the same.

You’re obviously frustrated and that sucks. Are you asking people out on dating sites or in real life? What kind of girl do you want to attract?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 11:45 am

Sort of par for the course for me when I was in school.

No girl would touch me with a ten-foot pole then.