Yourself/people with body hair

Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 12:00 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Do any of you find yourself or people with body hair attractive?

To answer the question I first asked, I really hate my body and facial hair. On my face, legs, arms, hands, you name it, I hate it. It really makes me feel awkward just by looking at it, and at times I feel like I am less attractive because of it. I wish I could get rid of it entirely, but obviously, it is easier said than done.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2018, 12:26 am

I don’t like it when a woman shaves her pubic hair.

I’m not really that hairy of a man.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Feb 2018, 4:52 am

My girlfriend has some & it doesn't bother me except I don't like it "down there" & she shaves it before we plan to do things. I've been shaving my area "down there" too since high-skewl for hygienic reasons; we ran/walked track a lot in PE & the heat & humidity in south Louisiana can really contribute to odder & itching & shaving cuts down on that. My girlfriend doesn't like getting hair in her mouth so it's good I shave. I also take a med partly to reduce my body hair thou I still have a good bit on my arms & legs.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Feb 2018, 7:58 am

I'm pretty open so I don't care if people shave or not. Honestly, my partners feeling comfortable is the most important thing to

I don't shave that often if I'm honest and rarely touch my private area, I just trim there every now and then, mainly because my skin is sensitive

My current sexual partner doesn't mind unless he has to use his mouth (I don't let him anyway, he's not very good at it) and I tell him he doesn't have to so he stopped.

But I might even like body hair. His butt, legs and arms are really hairy and I like it.
My Ex girlfriend had pcos and had a hairy chest and even though she hated it, I didn't mind. Another girl I used to see had a slight moustache and I loved it. Then again I love Frida Kahlo so I guess I see things with a different eye than other people.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 4:25 pm

I like certain patterns of chest hair more than others. I like my own chest for some reason, and I like my lower arm hair but not upper arm hair.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 4:30 pm

I shave my arm-pits sometimes...as the hair can get rather sticky in the summer when its hot out, sometimes feels better to just get rid of it, though I find it impossible to get them completely clean shaven, so there's always a few little hairs left. But yeah I don't shave any of the other hair. As for the 'down there area, I trim if it gets too crazy, but yeah its uncomfortable to shave there and unbearably itchy when hairs start growing back.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 4:42 pm

AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:
I think pubic hair is beautiful, and I cannot comprehend why anyone would say otherwise.

Lice

:? , not in my experience.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 4:56 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:
I think pubic hair is beautiful, and I cannot comprehend why anyone would say otherwise.

Lice

You think lice + pubes = beautiful?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 6:46 am

I just don’t like shaved vulvas....I like hair “down there.”

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 6:54 am

When it comes to body hair on women, I'm not grossed out by it, but I have a preference for women who do shave.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:09 am

Women's opinions on male body hair are very diverse and confusing for the men who's into serial dating...

Woman I: Nooooo don't shave, i have hairless man.

Woman II: Noooooo shave it, i find body hair yucky.

Woman III: Noooo I like it shaved this and that, but not that and this.

As a man, it's hard to know if the woman you are dating is into it or not before you get naked before her. (It's one of the reasons why I always include a beach pic in dating apps - but for those you meet thro real life , it's much harder to tell).

At least it's clearer for women, 90% of men prefer shaved legs - so the safest bet for them is to shave.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 10:36 am

AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:

Lice

For instance: https://goo.gl/images/3oaCha

Posting as a link just in case we have sensitive eyes. Not the most offensive thing I’ve ever seen, but there might be a risk and I’m not in the mood to get mod-slapped today.

On a side note—I’ve never had crabs and never knew anyone who did. I was the only one in my house to NOT get head lice a couple of years ago, and it was a months-long ordeal. So I became the resident delousing expert. My cure for it was cheap and heavy-handed, but EFFECTIVE as hell. RID didn’t work, and we couldn’t afford other remedies. Rubbing alcohol, 92%, applied thoroughly, and left to dry. Combing is optional, just washing the bugs out is good enough AFTER the alcohol completely evaporates. This does not eliminate nits. They will hatch out in a week, so you have to repeat treatments at least once a week. The bugs can not survive away from your body, so eventually they will completely disappear without doing anything else. Keep that up once a week for a month and they will be gone from you AND your home.

Any other method is a rip-off. I really do think RID has a deal with the education system since students are required to be louse and nit free to return to school.

The bastards.

But, yeah...I’m sure something similar would work for body lice and crabs.

That info is free. You never, EVER know when that might come in handy. Feel free to bookmark for future reference.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 3:13 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:

Lice

No, I was more getting at pubes don't automatically have pubic lice, I've never had that problem...but according to the interwebs if one does get that issue its apparently easy to get rid of and doesn't really cause any serious health problems.

I am more willing to risk an annoying case lice than than the following:

Quote:
So what happens when we shave, wax, laser, thread, or electrolysis it(pubic hair) all away? Well, on the plus side, you've got decreased instances of pubic lice (but no, they're not becoming extinct with the rise of pubic hair removal), and on the minus side, you've got horrible rashes, ingrown hairs, and itchiness.

And that's not the worst of it - the method you use to remove your hair could increase your risk of getting sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HPV.

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-is-i ... your-pubes

Well plus it looks pretty pre-pubescent when people shave there, which I certainly find off putting...Id be weirded out if my boyfriend shaved his.

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Feb 2018, 4:43 pm

I am very hairy, most of my back and buttocks and, in other words, wrong areas are covered in it, this is surely something that wont turn most women on. On the contrary, my beard refuses to grow thick and especially my mustache is a joke.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:00 pm

I am a rather hairy guy, but I could care less about what a potential partner is like in that regard.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:33 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:

Lice

No, I was more getting at pubes don't automatically have pubic lice, I've never had that problem...but according to the interwebs if one does get that issue its apparently easy to get rid of and doesn't really cause any serious health problems.

I am more willing to risk an annoying case lice than than the following:

Quote:
So what happens when we shave, wax, laser, thread, or electrolysis it(pubic hair) all away? Well, on the plus side, you've got decreased instances of pubic lice (but no, they're not becoming extinct with the rise of pubic hair removal), and on the minus side, you've got horrible rashes, ingrown hairs, and itchiness.

And that's not the worst of it - the method you use to remove your hair could increase your risk of getting sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HPV.

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-is-i ... your-pubes

Well plus it looks pretty pre-pubescent when people shave there, which I certainly find off putting...Id be weirded out if my boyfriend shaved his.

The question was about pubic hair being beautiful and how someone could say otherwise. I simply answered the question.