Page 915 of 919 [ 14699 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:18 am

I confess that I am most sorry you did not sleep well; everybody deserves good sleep and a decent quality of life.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 01 Oct 2018, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:32 am

I confess I'm singing in the rain going to a Uni library for leisure reading, and it will be nice not to be saddled with a term paper like the students around me.

VictoriaGoose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2018, 9:59 am

I confess I once dropped my keys down the drain.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 10:54 am

I confess that I've come close many times.

I confess I allowed my keys to go down an elevator shaft a couple of times.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 10:56 am

I confess, you changed your avatar quite recently Victoria Goose

VictoriaGoose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2018, 11:03 am

kazanscube wrote:
I confess, you changed your avatar quite recently Victoria Goose

I confess you are correct ! I prefer my own picture rather than having another persons.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 6:15 am

I had used my actual photograph in the past as my avatar, but the response was not too appealing, so I have been reluctant to do that again;whereby, now I simply use images that represent something nice..

VictoriaGoose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2018, 6:18 am

kazanscube wrote:
I had used my actual photograph in the past as my avatar, but the response was not too appealing, so I have been reluctant to do that again;whereby, now I simply use images that represent something nice..

If you're happy with your own picture then you should use it :) then again sometimes a nice random picture is cool as well. I used to be really shy with how I looked but now I don't mind sharing my photos.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 6:26 am

VictoriaGoose wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

If you're happy with your own picture then you should use it :) then again sometimes a nice random picture is cool as well. I used to be really shy with how I looked but now I don't mind sharing my photos.

Thanks, as most people already here on WP already known what I look like, and those that don't it's not of great importance nor significance to have knowledge or awareness of, at least that's my take.This is not Facebook so you don't have to go around posting images of yourself all over the place.

VictoriaGoose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2018, 6:34 am

kazanscube wrote:
VictoriaGoose wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

Thanks, as most people already here on WP already known what I look like, and those that don't it's not of great importance nor significance to have knowledge or awareness of, at least that's my take.This is not Facebook so you don't have to go around posting images of yourself all over the place.

I don't blame you, it's not a request and so long as your happy...
I'm not actually on social media, this is the only website I'm on. I thought a real pic would be nice, but we'll see I might chage it at some point lol

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 6:56 am

I confess, I used to have tons of books and so forth, but in some ways lost interest, at least for some time, now I'm hoping to start reading once more.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 7:06 am

I confess that I have four tall stacks plus two milk crates full of books waiting to be read, but I too have not been reading as much as I'd like to for some time.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 7:16 am

That I am weird, and I'll ALWAYS be weird. :roll:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 7:21 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I confess that I have four tall stacks plus two milk crates full of books waiting to be read, but I too have not been reading as much as I'd like to for some time.

That's a great deal of words from a multiple pages to go through, better get started now..
lol

VictoriaGoose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2018, 12:25 am

I confess that I didn't throw up this morning... whoohoo ! ! :P

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 12:28 am

I confess I need to go to bed because my cousin's husband is super noisy in the mornings and wakes me up too early.