White people are inferior neanderthal? Video comments 0.o

Page 1 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 1:30 pm

I was reading the advice channel video comments and see a lot of that. As well as saying blacks are superior race, the chosen race. That all blacks were native to America before whites every came.0.o but they also claim they need reparations for being anducted from Africa. Racist are so confusing. This all just proves racism isn’t a white only thing.
There’s quite a bit of racist blacks. Hatred feeds hatred. I’m sure the kkk feed off black racism as to why they are right, and vice versa. Then there others who read their comments and so hate whites or blacks. What good comes from hating another race? Why do people need to feel superior to others?

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 1:44 pm

Are you talking about The Advise Show?

They are complete and utter scum. They actually think God is going to destroy all white people and that we aren't humans but either neanderthals or demons. :roll: If God wants to kill us all, He's doing a poor job at it.

Oddly, one of their cronies, Cynthia G, thinks black people should reject Christianity and blew an article about neanderthals not being the ancestors of us means that they aren't human. What the dolt doesn't get is that there used to be multiple human species and neanderthals were a cousin of sapiens.

Last edited by Marknis on 21 Jan 2018, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 1:50 pm

sly279 wrote:
I was reading the advice channel video comments and see a lot of that. As well as saying blacks are superior race, the chosen race. That all blacks were native to America before whites every came.0.o but they also claim they need reparations for being anducted from Africa. Racist are so confusing. This all just proves racism isn’t a white only thing.
There’s quite a bit of racist blacks. Hatred feeds hatred. I’m sure the kkk feed off black racism as to why they are right, and vice versa. Then there others who read their comments and so hate whites or blacks. What good comes from hating another race?

Yeah.

Fortunately, most black supremacists have no political power. Thus, we don't need to be morally outraged by them. It's more fun to just laugh.

Mugabe was a black supremacist, but he was booted out of power because the people of Zimbabwe (regardless of race) got sick of him.

It's particularly hilarious when black supremacists try to claim that Cleopatra was black. It's easier for us to just accept that civilization isn't a sign of superior intelligence or racial superiority.

Quote:
Why do people need to feel superior to others?

insecurity

Most racists are losers who latch onto the achievements of their ancestors rather than doing anything productive with their lives.

The racist conspiracy theorists also appear to have over-active imaginations. They seem to think that the real world is like Warcraft. Whites are humans from Stormwind, Asians are night elves, blacks are orcs, Jews are goblins, ect.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 1:55 pm

Marknis wrote:

They are complete and utter scum. They actually think God is going to destroy all white people and that we aren't humans but either neanderthals or demons. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

White people aren't Neanderthals. After all, we can speak. Neanderthals could only make ape noises because of how their throats were shaped.

We are demons? Cool! What kind of demons are we?
Could I be a dragon instead? Those are also cool.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 2:02 pm

Marknis wrote:

They are complete and utter scum. They actually think God is going to destroy all white people and that we aren't humans but either neanderthals or demons. :roll:

Yes it is.
I subscribed to him years ago before he went actively racist. I dont know if he was racist back then and hiding it or if he became racist later. I certainly wouldn’t have subscribed based off his current videos the past two years.

Apparently there’s a plan for whites to breeed with blacks so we can survive the sun. I have a hard time seeing the kkk behind such a plan like they say they are. You know since the kkk hate blacks and say whites should stay pure blood and not mix with other races. Vice did a show on a group in Israel where they hate Jews who date none Jews, especially Arabs but even say a white non Jewish person from uk or USA. And groups of Asians especially older ones don’t want Asians dating non Asians. Hate leads to hate. No wonder they’re never be peace in Middle East, I’m sure groups of Arabs that are against interracial dating too. If two people fall in love their race shouldn’t have anything to do with not dating.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 3:23 pm

Why do you take this stuff seriously??????

It’s ridiculous. It’s not reflective of the views of most people in real life.

People are just not that sort of an idiot, in the vast majority of cases.

By the way, it was found that Neanderthals WERE able to speak. It has to do with the anatomical placement of the hyoid bone. There is much on this on the Internet.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 3:33 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Why do you take this stuff seriously??????

It’s ridiculous. It’s not reflective of the views of most people in real life.

People are just not that sort of an idiot, in the vast majority of cases.

By the way, it was found that Neanderthals WERE able to speak. It has to do with the anatomical placement of the hyoid bone. There is much on this on the Internet.

They just as many as them as kkk or white racists. It’s upsetting.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 4:16 pm

You’re probably right.....but all of them——the KKK, and those folks who believe in “black superiority,” etc. are very few in number, though we still must be vigilant about them.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 4:34 pm

Neanderthals have a very tarnished image that's very outdated. They were much more intelligent than the hulking "cave men" they are often portrayed as.
The Advise Show also doesn't get that neanderthals didn't just live in Europe but the Middle East and Asia as well. Who's to say they didn't have ethnicities themselves?

Similar to what DarthMetalKnight said, I like some depictions of demons such as the various races in the Disgaea games as well as in different manga/anime series although what are often called demons in Japanese culture are actually spirits such as yokai.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 4:46 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Fortunately, most black supremacists have no political power. Thus, we don't need to be morally outraged by them. It's more fun to just laugh.

I know a guy who is heavily involved in a number of criminal activities including money laundering. The police apparently keep him under some level of surveillance and his activities have been reported to the federal authorities.

While he has no political power, I think that we still need to be morally outraged.

The same goes for black supremacists and for white supremacists. If we have no moral outrage for their activities, then something is drastically wrong with our morals.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 5:03 pm

kokopelli wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I know a guy who is heavily involved in a number of criminal activities including money laundering. The police apparently keep him under some level of surveillance and his activities have been reported to the federal authorities.

While he has no political power, I think that we still need to be morally outraged.

The same goes for black supremacists and for white supremacists. If we have no moral outrage for their activities, then something is drastically wrong with our morals.

Money laundering is a serious issue because crooks can get away with serious crimes via money laundering.

Racism is just an opinion. Opinions are not inherently harmful. People with racist opinions can sometimes go out and hurt people ... but thinking racist thoughts does not harm anyone. Saying racist things online is not always harmful.

Most racists can be ignored, since they live in their basements and eat hot pockets.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 6:18 pm

Marknis wrote:
Neanderthals have a very tarnished image that's very outdated. They were much more intelligent than the hulking "cave men" they are often portrayed as.
The Advise Show also doesn't get that neanderthals didn't just live in Europe but the Middle East and Asia as well. Who's to say they didn't have ethnicities themselves?

Similar to what DarthMetalKnight said, I like some depictions of demons such as the various races in the Disgaea games as well as in different manga/anime series although what are often called demons in Japanese culture are actually spirits such as yokai.

According to some of the commentators black people are native to North America.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 6:51 pm

sly279 wrote:
Marknis wrote:

They're objectively incorrect.

Neither the lost tribes of Israel (as claimed by Mormons) nor Moors (as claimed by Moorish Science Temple and some other Black Muslim groups (referring to groups like 5% Nation, Nation of Islam, MST, etc and not to be confused with blacks who are Muslim)) are indigenous to the Americas. Much of the ideology of groups like MST/NoI etc seems to be a reaction to the institutional white supremacy that defined the society that spawned those groups - as though defining themselves as not African meant freeing themselves from the burden of being viewed (and viewing themselves) as inferior. People who feel marginalized sometimes develop inferiority complexes, and those ideologies seem to be an expression of exactly that.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 7:14 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Money laundering is a serious issue because crooks can get away with serious crimes via money laundering.

Racism is just an opinion. Opinions are not inherently harmful. People with racist opinions can sometimes go out and hurt people ... but thinking racist thoughts does not harm anyone. Saying racist things online is not always harmful.

Most racists can be ignored, since they live in their basements and eat hot pockets.

I don't know of any racists who live in their basements and eat hot pockets.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 7:16 pm

sly279 wrote:
Marknis wrote:

They don't have the slightest evidence to support that crazy notion. It's nothing but wishful thinking and day dreaming.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 7:21 pm

Enjoy. Warning for language.