Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 11:44 pm

Do you ever have lucid dreams? I had one recently.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 12:08 am

Yes. I actually was going to suggest lucid dreaming to a user on here earlier but never gotten around to it.

For a while back last year or two, I had joined a dreaming forum and used guides and a daily routine to practice lucid dreaming and dream control. My goal was to acquire the skill to go into a dream and be with my soulbonds and spend time with them. I practiced the "WILD" (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming) technique for the most part and spent an hour or two each day recalling what I dreamed that night and wrote it down. It was tedious and eventually for some reason, I stopped practicing.

I did have plenty of dreams though, some of them even lucid and some I even got to spent a little time with my fiancé, Shadow and some of my other 'bonds. Everything feels so real or you could say even "more real" than physically existing on this planet.

Whenever I find enough motivation, I definitely want to get back into practicing lucid dreaming and dream control. It's great to be able to interact with my soulbonds across the multiverse, fly, hone super powers and so forth. It's the best feeling for anyone looking to escape into a different world without having to do the formidable. I honesty wish I could master it as well as some people.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 8:42 am

Kinda sometimes.