Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

tarunb
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Jan 2018, 12:55 pm

These are all recent feelings and thoughts ive been having. Extremely tired have a real trouble focusing and paying attention, im going to speak to the nurse tomorrow about it too see if they is anything wrong and my mom will take me too a doctor in the half term which is in about a month. "hows school" "Do you want to go to university" "Hows grades" "when will you get married" and of course im going to say that school is good and my grades are good even though in reality things arent good theyre very mediocre. I have poor grades im not depressed and dont get bullied, I'm just apathetic and have very indifferent classmate relationships. Why instead ask me about my actual beliefs and opinions and also perhaps what bands im into rather than asking repeticious questions which there arent any value in asking. As well as being tired im just feeling very irritable and angry about others speaking bothering me about things and have a hard time expressing it appropriately so i just supress it then lash out. I don't particularly feel bad about my behaviour judt seems completely justified and rational to me. When people assume that you can speak to people your own age and assume what you're interested in is similar or is exactly the same to others and when people who know im autistic expect me too have a conversation let alone several conversations consistently it makes me so fustrated. I also dont have been treated more poorly because i ask questions and ask things too be repeated just because im not remembering doesn't mean I'm not listening. Anyway these are my current feelings and thoughts please respond if you relate or have anything to say.