Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 2:12 am

Victim of Antifa: 'UC Berkeley has failed to acknowledge' injured people

Quote:
Four victims of Antifa protesters, who were injured in the February 2017 riots at the University California, Berkeley during a Milo Yiannopoulos event, filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the university, the City of Berkeley, and several members of radical left-wing protest groups in the United States District Court in San Francisco.

The lawsuit, Jennings v. The Regents of the University of California, alleges that the plaintiffs were attacked by demonstrators after campus police left them trapped inside Sproul Plaza, outside the Martin Luther King Jr. Student Center. The plaintiffs, who were not students at the time, had purchased tickets to attend the Milo event at UC Berkeley’s Pauley Ballroom.

“Two of the Plaintiffs were beaten unconscious by black-clad, masked anarchists. One of them was beaten as he tried to flee a melee that broke out along Bancroft Way adjacent to the campus,” according to a press release by FreedomX. “Protesters threw rocks and set fires during the demonstration, leading to the cancellation of his 8 p.m. show. Police failed to adequately plan for the expected violent demonstration, which caused $100,000 in property damage.”

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman