Company uses fear of Antifa to sell guns

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 2:20 am

'NOT TODAY ANTIFA': GUN COMPANY AD THREATENS LEFTISTS WITH ASSAULT RIFLES

Quote:
Spike’s Tactical, a gun company, previewed an ad on its Facebook page that depicts four heavily armed white men standing on the opposite side of a barrier and facing down a group of masked, unarmed antifa protesters. The ad mentions the sites of several political clashes that took place last year, including Berkeley, California; Portland, Oregon; Boston; and Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Not today Antifa,” a tagline to the violence-teasing ad declares.

The ad, which anti-fascists worry is fueling a desire to kill leftists, was run in conjunction with a clothing company called Pipe Hitters Union, which also posted the same version of the ad on its Facebook page. Newsweek reached out to both companies for a comment about the ad but did not immediately receive a respons

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 3:38 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
'NOT TODAY ANTIFA': GUN COMPANY AD THREATENS LEFTISTS WITH ASSAULT RIFLES
Quote:
Spike’s Tactical, a gun company, previewed an ad on its Facebook page that depicts four heavily armed white men standing on the opposite side of a barrier and facing down a group of masked, unarmed antifa protesters. The ad mentions the sites of several political clashes that took place last year, including Berkeley, California; Portland, Oregon; Boston; and Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Not today Antifa,” a tagline to the violence-teasing ad declares.

The ad, which anti-fascists worry is fueling a desire to kill leftists, was run in conjunction with a clothing company called Pipe Hitters Union, which also posted the same version of the ad on its Facebook page. Newsweek reached out to both companies for a comment about the ad but did not immediately receive a respons

"The ad, which anti-fascists worry is fueling a desire to kill leftists..."

Hahahahahaha.

Translation: "The ad, which violent communist guerrillas worry is fueling a desire to kill violent communist guerrillas..."

There Are Four Lights!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 4:43 am

i'm reaching levels of cringe that shouldn't even be possible

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 5:00 am

I been to Spikes Tactical factory a few times, have some of there products. Snowflake and Crusader, had a Warthog.

Snowflake

Crusader

PHU

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 5:38 am

Considering that "Antifa" is shorthand for 'anti-Fascist', it's pretty damned easy to figure out what the "heavily armed white men standing on the opposite side of a barrier" (and their cheerleaders on this site) are all about.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 5:46 am

Piobaire wrote:
Considering that "Antifa" is shorthand for 'anti-Fascist', it's pretty damned easy to figure out what the "heavily armed white men standing on the opposite side of a barrier" (and their cheerleaders on this site) are all about.

"The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has formally classified the activities of anti-fascist groups (antifa) as “domestic terrorist violence” since early 2016, according to confidential law enforcement documents obtained by Politico and interviews."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... 96%3famp=1

Btw, one of the "cheerleaders" is Asian.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 5:49 am

Piobaire wrote:

I’m not white :wink: and AntiFa is a bunch of damn terrorist.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 5:52 am

no one teaches hatred of antifa better than antifa.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 6:54 am

EzraS wrote:
Piobaire wrote:

"The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has formally classified the activities of anti-fascist groups (antifa) as “domestic terrorist violence” since early 2016, according to confidential law enforcement documents obtained by Politico and interviews."

Considering the present American government, why should that surprise anyone?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 7:49 am

Piobaire wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Piobaire wrote:

Considering the present American government, why should that surprise anyone?

If you mean Trump, I suppose that could be if the FBI has been on his side all this time.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 8:06 am

The Crusader has an interesting bolt carrier.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 9:04 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
no one teaches hatred of antifa better than antifa.

Yep, just another bunch of racist violent jerkoffs...

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 11:07 am

Must I remind that a far right extremist rammed a Antifa protests with a car causing one death and multiple injuries?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 12:15 pm

Tollorin wrote:
Must I remind that a far right extremist rammed a Antifa protests with a car causing one death and multiple injuries?

Just because a person is a victim does not mean that person is a good person (In Charlottesville the person killed was a peaceful protester).

Off topic a bit. Last night's Law and And Order SVU episode was based on Charlottesville. Unlike the real world in the episode instead of an anti Nazi protester being killed the victim was a Fox News type media personality who got raped.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 3:17 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Tollorin wrote:

Just because a person is a victim does not mean that person is a good person (In Charlottesville the person killed was a peaceful protester).

Off topic a bit. Last night's Law and And Order SVU episode was based on Charlottesville. Unlike the real world in the episode instead of an anti Nazi protester being killed the victim was a Fox News type media personality who got raped.

I don't say he was a good person, really I don't know, but it make that ad something of very poor taste and threatening.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 5:26 pm

Tollorin wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Tollorin wrote:

I don't say he was a good person, really I don't know, but it make that ad something of very poor taste and threatening.

It is in poor taste and threatening regardless. I don't think they were going for nice.