When your whole chest is covered with breast 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
other 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 38

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 1:46 pm

You can vote without reading this post.

I always had large breasts, DD cups the most and then they got smaller after having kids. I used to hate them and moan about them so I always wore loose tops and refused to wear anything that showed cleavage or my breasts and I couldn't wear a two piece bathing suits because tops never fit my boobs and I couldn't wear cute bras because none were made in my size.

Then I read about big boob problems and I can relate to some of it like uniboobs, can't wear two piece, can't wear cute bras, wearing more than one sport bra (I wore two before I had kids) whenever I worked out, I never went without a bra because I didn't want them to get stretched out from lack of support. I always had to wear larger tops to accommodate my breasts and they always made me look fat in my clothes. Also how big they got when I got engorged and when I was breastfeeding they were now bigger than my mom's. They were like Dolly Parton's. I also would hold my boobs too at times to keep them from bouncing around when running so that was why I would wear two, sometimes more trying to reduce the bouncing.

But my husband says they are normal sized and my mom acted like my breasts were nothing because she had larger boobs than I did and they actually hurt her back, she couldn't see her toes or her waist, straps would dig into her shoulders, so for her me whining about how big my boobs were and how much I hate them probably came off as me whining because she had it worse than me and my boobs didn't impact my life. They didn't give me pain, I could still see my toes and my belly and bra straps didn't hurt me and I didn't have to spend $60 on a bra and I could still find my size in a regular store. But that still doesn't minimize what I went through when I had bigger breasts and learned to live with it and just accept it.

I was on twitter looking at the hashtag bigboobproblems and I saw a tweet by someone saying people with C cups have no idea what bigboobproblems are. I wondered how they would have felt if I was complaining about mine as a teen, would they have thought my boobs were nothing because they didn't cause me back pain or shoulder pain?

Also some things I didn't understand were how they kept complaining about button up blouses, why not just get a bigger size that fits over their breasts than trying to squeeze them in the shirt the buttons pop? That's what I always did.

Complaining about cleavage, why not just get a shirt that goes up to your collar bone? Why must they wear low shirts? That's what I always did.

Now after having kids, I can now finally wear low shirts and wear two piece and I feel my boobs are finally "normal" and I can try for cute bras. I found a Hello Kitty one at Goodwill and tried it on and got it. I wouldn't have been able to wore it before having kids because my boobs would have been too large. My kids gave me smaller boobs and it was free because I didn't have to pay for a breast reduction surgery. I can also go braless. I still wake up to my boob falling out of my bra but I got rid of all my old ones because they got too big and were worn and now most of mine are sport bras now but I can wear cute ones now.

So what would you consider big boobs? Some might not consider yours big if they do not impact your life like sports, laying down, limiting your activities, don't give you back or shoulder pain, don't make clothes shopping hard for you or make it "impossible" to hide your cleavage. Like I say, why not just wear shirts that goes up to your collar bone, why does it have to be low rise?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

aspieprincess123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Feb 2018, 6:31 pm

Mine can be a pain i'm a F cup with big nipples. Its hard to find sexy bras and i can never go braless.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 12:57 pm

I usually wear a 46 or 48 DD. I don't know if most people consider that "big" or not. I'm very overweight too, so it is possible that they would get smaller if I lost weight. I'm very self-conscious about mine either way. I almost always wear men's shirts because they are higher in the front. If I wear any other kind of top, I wear a t-shirt or a tank top underneath it. I hate bra shopping so much and I try to order them online (always from the same website and in the same style) so I don't have to search through all of the ones at Kmart and Walmart to most likely not even find my size.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 2:19 pm

Quote:
I always had large breasts, DD cups the most and then they got smaller after having kids.

it's usually the other way around, no?

i wonder what leads to a reversal in boob growth?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 5:55 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Quote:
I always had large breasts, DD cups the most and then they got smaller after having kids.

it's usually the other way around, no?

i wonder what leads to a reversal in boob growth?

Mine basically deflated when the milk dried up so the boobs shrunk.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 6:02 pm

My Mum had big boobs and they gave her migraines, back pain and deep grooves on the top of her shoulders from where the bra strap sat and pushed down. She had a breast reduction and said she wished she had had it done years before because it was life changing. Mine were not as big. I was a C to D depending on where in my cycle I was. Now I've stopped cycling I'm a stable C which makes buying bra's easier. I actually love my C's and I love cleavage so I wear push up bra's a lot. I've found that for most men, good cleavage beats eye contact. I think quite a few of them don't even notice I'm not making eye contact :lol:

leahbear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2018, 7:28 pm

I'm a 34 D so not very big around and my boobs take up the whole front of my body. Clothes are definitely tricky. I always just wear tight shirts otherwise I look totally shapeless. I've had imbalanced hormones my whole life so before my periods they would swell up and get really sore. That totally sucks, especially when you're a very active person. When I was into running and they were sore I would wear 2 sports bras. When I'm at home I hardly ever wear a bra. I'm pretty happy with them and their size. I love cleavage too and bikinis. Which at my age is probably getting into socially inappropriate territory. Oh well.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:55 am

Since I've gained weight due to medication, I have been a 14F. I always wear a bra, except to shower. It's hard finding my size at the shops. My boobs are probably the reason I often have a sore upper back and shoulders.

I'm on a diet now and if my boobs don't shrink, I will try and save for a breast reduction.

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2018, 8:20 am

This all sounds like a Boobie trap. :lol:

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Feb 2018, 6:51 pm

I don't really know what size I have, but something like E - F i think.
I exercise my back muscles every day in order to avoid back pain, but it barely helps.
I used to be more bothered by them when I was an acrobat - they dragged down my performance a lot. Now, I really wish I could run, but other than that, they're not really in the way of anything anymore. I just still hate them out of habit.

What bothers me most is how small-breasted ladies get all jealous of them. I get that it's a beauty-ideal thing, and that if I knew how to be flirty or manipulative, the boobs could be of great help in getting me what I want (damn poor social skills makes these things useless!). But other than that, I don't understand why anyone would wish to be constantly weighed down by two lumps of fat.

Leahcar
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2018, 5:00 pm

Depending on the bra, I am either a DD or an E. (I know DD = E in some countries but where I live they are different sizes).
I don't think of my breasts as big though - slightly above average, maybe, but they never caused me any back problems so I wouldn't call them big. They do, however, make sleeping awkward sometimes as I have to toss and turn a lot to get comfortable. When I think of a big bust, I think of when a woman's breasts are so big they take up most of her chest and/or cause her major discomfort.

I don't know if anyone else finds this, but one thing I don't like about my cup size though is that it makes shopping for decent bras difficult. A lot of clothes shops stock nice, cute bras from sizes A-D, but then when you get to my size I mainly find the frumpy, 'plus-size' ones. Luckily I found some good ones a month ago, though.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 3:49 pm

Leahcar wrote:
Depending on the bra, I am either a DD or an E. (I know DD = E in some countries but where I live they are different sizes).
I don't think of my breasts as big though - slightly above average, maybe, but they never caused me any back problems so I wouldn't call them big. They do, however, make sleeping awkward sometimes as I have to toss and turn a lot to get comfortable. When I think of a big bust, I think of when a woman's breasts are so big they take up most of her chest and/or cause her major discomfort.

I don't know if anyone else finds this, but one thing I don't like about my cup size though is that it makes shopping for decent bras difficult. A lot of clothes shops stock nice, cute bras from sizes A-D, but then when you get to my size I mainly find the frumpy, 'plus-size' ones. Luckily I found some good ones a month ago, though.
Bravissimo are brill, I go all the way to Nottingham just to get measured and try on with them even though I'm over in Lincolnshire. They're not cheep but 30GGs never are and at least they are really nice. The staff are very well trained too.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2018, 7:19 am

I'm officially D-cup but I feel pretty small. I know the measurements are right because the bras of that size fit. And I've done a volume measurement to verify them. I guess it's the way they're distributed on my frame. It can probably support much bigger boobs.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2018, 7:37 am

y-pod wrote:
I'm officially D-cup but I feel pretty small. I know the measurements are right because the bras of that size fit. And I've done a volume measurement to verify them. I guess it's the way they're distributed on my frame. It can probably support much bigger boobs.
The measurements can be deceptive because the cup size changes with the number. If you are only a 30D for example your breasts won't look that large. I'm a 30GG which makes them sound enormous, but they're not.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2018, 5:15 am

I'm 34 D right now. I plan to lose some weight though. Then I'll probably go down a cup size.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2018, 8:28 am

y-pod wrote:
I'm 34 D right now. I plan to lose some weight though. Then I'll probably go down a cup size.

Mine went down from a HH when I lost weight (3st 7lb) but they stayed in proportion so they looked the same, if that makes sense.